Dahlia

jamescg1972

Established Member
Reaction score
Messing around with the setting on my iPhone. Quite like the results, but no real idea what the phone does.
BC5BA8C2-A984-440C-A2E7-3FD563F660F7.jpeg

1593006473649.png

I have an iphone myself and quite often the result looks absolutely brilliant on your phone screen, but then, blown up on a PC screen, not so much. It's a bit noisy, that kind of makes it look a bit flat. Tbh, love the flower, but not sure it makes me think.. oh, hey, that's a nice low key/high key shot. Phoneography can be brilliant but it's also a bit risky :)

Yeah, you’re right. It was heavily cropped too which doesn’t help. I almost didn’t enter it, but wanted to put something in. (I didn’t look at it on anything other than my phone / iPad either 🙄)

I've posted countless phone photos in my FB thinking, how gorgeous is that, wow! Then I look at them on my PC later and laugh my head off. This is not that bad, however, just a bit flat :) These are gorgeous flowers though, really showy, so a good choice in that respect :)

They are gorgeous, yes. This is the original of it.
8F6EB0E5-3EB4-48DE-A89E-F5B6530C63BB.jpeg

I've posted countless phone photos in my FB thinking, how gorgeous is that, wow! Then I look at them on my PC later and laugh my head off. This is not that bad, however, just a bit flat :) These are gorgeous flowers though, really showy, so a good choice in that respect :)
my biggest failing is images that i think are sharp are actually way off or the DOF is that narrow not enough of the subject is sharp even though it looked ok when previewing on the back of the camera or phone

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom