Dashboard glitching when exiting BF1

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has happened twice now and only with BF1, I've exited the game and there has been glitching flashing at the bottom of the screen :( anyone else had this issue?

I've reset the console on both occasions but managed to record as per below. I'm also on the preview

Last edited:
This has happened twice now and only with BF1, I've exited the game and there has been glitching flashing at the bottom of the screen :( anyone else had this issue?

I've reset the console on both occasions but managed to record as per below. I'm also on the preview

Yep! That is exactly what I am getting.

Sometimes it's half the screen but mostly at the bottom.

Are you on the preview?

Have you tried holding down the power button for 20 seconds on the Xbox one?

That's what I do to get things working again, I thought it's because I'm on the preview and there was an error in the code from when exiting a game to dashboard

It's only happened twice since I got BF1 but if it happens again I'll look into it further

Are you on the preview?

Have you tried holding down the power button for 20 seconds on the Xbox one?

That's what I do to get things working again, I thought it's because I'm on the preview and there was an error in the code from when exiting a game to dashboard

It's only happened twice since I got BF1 but if it happens again I'll look into it further

Yes, on preview.

I've tried everything to try and get rid of it but it's still happening, it's fine once I put it into 1080p.

I've even tried different HDMI ports and it's the same, it's really strange as it was fine before (as was anything that has now developed a fault) lol

Out of curiosity, what TV do you have? judging by the stand in your video is it a XD750B Panasonic?

TV is in my sig mate ;)

Only thing I would try is coming completely out of the preview if you've exhausted everything else, this will certainly show if there's something up with the console or not. I've not heard anyone else complaining about this glitching apart from me and you so it could very well be the console :(

Hmmm, my TV is the Panasonic LED TX-58DX750 and yours looks very similar

You don't happen to have SkyQ do you? I have this and on occasions I sometimes get one big glitch flicker when I return back to Sky from the Xbox One

Might even just be our TV's ...but shouldn't think so

Yeah I have the same TV which could be a concern.

I do have Sky Q yes, but I haven't had any issues with that.

I'm hoping it's not the TV, as will you of course :/

I've literally just put the Xbox on and set it to 4k and it's not doing it now, I'm baffled.

It was doing it all last night and I had to play games on 1080p so it wouldn't do my head in anymore lol

Have you done a firmware update for the TV, might just need

I'm a little concerned also now that we both have the same

When your playing Xbox for a while and return back to the TV do you not get a sort of flicker once? Doesn't happen all the time though

I'll have a think what it could be

ive got HDR on so when it starts glitching again I'll go straight to settings and try switching it off and on

That's one thing I haven't done.. checked for a firmware update, I will do that a bit later.

I don't get any flicker at all if I switch back to Sky after playing the Xbox. I actually sent back a Sony 4k TV because of constant juddering in 4k on Sky, a well known issue and Sony still haven't fixed it.

So I'm hoping I don't have other issues with this TV lol technology eh! I did try that last night, I turnt off HDR.. changed numerous settings and it wouldn't go.

But for some reason, it's not doing it now.

Definitely is strange!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom