Days Gone (PS4)

Looks good,obviously gonna get comparisons with TLOU but still looking forward to seeing more

Extended gameplay showing how to use the world around you to hold back the horde.

Looks quality :)

This was easily the best game at E3 imo.

Looks awesome! So many great games in my backlog and so many more on the way. I have far too many hobbies.

Will keep an eye on it. Not sure I really got the vid, didn't seem any point in actually killing them as they were just replaced. May as well just have run straight to where he was going?

Maybe if you don't they have a mechanic that they over run you....so you thin the heard

I read something that said days gone and last of us part 2 would be Sony big 2018 blockbusters.

Think im somewhat less interested in this after this years gameplay video than last years.

I'm sick of hiding in bushes.
Yes , but you carry on regardless
190907656873598a766cb0e7026fe6c2230ffe7.jpg

nothing revolutionary but im sure it will look great, be good to play and have a good story. so im in

The Last of Us + The Walking Dead + Assassins Creed + Sons of Anarchy = Days Gone

I'm intrigued by this game and will be keeping an eye on it!

the thing i like about it is it seems very about setting up traps luring enemys different ways of dealing with situations rather than just a 3rd person shooter

Watching that latest demo..... Graphics look amazing, but like so many games the character animation in gameplay seems last gen. Running along and when player turns on the pad he swivels on a sixpence rather than shifts weight. No sense of momentum.

Horizon was one game that seemed to actually put any effort into this.

Game looks good though

Impressed with the latest gameplay demo, definitely one to keep an eye on.

There is NO release date currently.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom