Death In Paradise

Better not be Chris Barrie. Can’t stand him.

But that photo ain’t Alexander Armstrong for sure.

Ralf Little.

Must admit this show is a guilty pleasure for me. I did prefer the earlier seasons though. The books are good too.

In think it could be Josh O'Connor from The Durrells...oh, never mind its ralf little...that's a bit meh.

^^^Ralf Little confirmed will replace Ardal O’Hanlon as the lead for next year’s ninth series

Additional guest stars this season includes: Louise Brealey, Matt King, Clare Hope-Ashitey, Elliot Cowan , Amanda Hale, Alexandra Roach, Adrian Bower, Michael Obiora, Chanel Cresswell, Sam Troughton, Ellen Thomas, Peter De Jersey, Kadiff Kirwan, Andi Osho and Barbara Flynn

He was good in The Royale Family.

Ralf Little, moving steadily down the class ladder. Every man comes to murder island...
I was expecting a gender swap by now, as per everything else of late.

^^ Thursday 9th January at 9pm on BBC One.

Florence is back :love:

I saw on Twitter today they were back filming.

Series 10 of Death In Paradise will welcome back Ralf Little as D.I. Neville Parker, Don Warrington as Commissioner Selwyn Patterson, Tobi Bakare as D.S. JP Hooper and Elizabeth Bourgine as Mayor Catherine Bordey.

They will be joined by Josephine Jobert who returns in the role of D.S. Florence Cassell and newcomer Tahj Miles who will play 18-year-old petty criminal Marlon Pryce.

Meanwhile guest stars for season 10 will include Jason Manford, Shalisha James-Davis and Patrick Robinson.

I saw that this morning. Wonder how it is going to work? Dream sequence? Flash back?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom