December 2018 Winner - "Illuminate/Light"

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
Well let me tell you that you definitely draw some curious looks in the centre of a shopping centre if you lie on your back under the Christmas Tree and wriggle around seeking a better composition ...... :facepalm::blush:

Shot in next post was taken on my Samsung S3 Banger Smartphone :blush:

Processed in Toolwiz Photos a great little editing app on my Android Tablet

Jim

Last edited:
This is really good, I like it. I’d have possibly preferred it if it was completely symmetrical but I’d imagine that would have been extremely difficult.

This is really good, I like it. I’d have possibly preferred it if it was completely symmetrical but I’d imagine that would have been extremely difficult.

.....believe me baby I tried :blush::facepalm: (to misquote Trisha Yearwood......)

Nice Jim, but unlike your sidekick Toby, I would have liked to have seen the centre of the display more top left in the frame and radiating out to bottom right. You'll have no excuse next time as I'm sending you a copy of that compositional bible "The Big Irish Book Of Tips To Improve Your Composition" for Christmas. :devil:

Solid entry though... nice one. :thumbsup:

Nice Jim, but unlike your sidekick Toby, I would have liked to have seen the centre of the display more top left in the frame and radiating out to bottom right. You'll have no excuse next time as I'm sending you a copy of that compositional bible "The Big Irish Book Of Tips To Improve Your Composition" for Christmas. :devil:

Solid entry though... nice one. :thumbsup:

....that actually works really well Calvin :eek:
:eek::eek::confused:o_O

...will upload and post in INV thread......

Oh my wow! Absolutely love this, Jim! You've done a good one :clap:

Cheers M - glad you like it :cool:

...long overdue me getting an entry in - and in time :eek:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom