December 2019 Voting Competition - Voting Here

December 2019 Photo Competition - Voting Here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to all who entered this month and throughout the year; it's very much appreciated and keeps this little corner of the forums going :thumbsup:

I hope you've all had a great Christmas and here's to an ever better 2020 :clap:

The theme for December was "The small pleasures in life":cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

As always a huge huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

A difficult subject last two months and some good entries this month.

Iceman gets my vote this month as it is something different and I like it as soon as I saw it.😀

@Zone, thank you for all your time in keeping this going.

Spanners for me :smashin:

Two or three photos I really liked. Spanners and Iceman particularity. Surprised myself by going for a dog picture (not a pet kind of person, though looking at all the photo's this month, I guess I am in a minority :p). Iceman for me this month.

I'm actually really impressed with the quality of these photos - some are obviously better than others but it's interesting to see how they compare and how some are similar - which goes to show how our mindsets are similar.

I've voted for @shotokan101 - good luck!

Nice variety of entries this month and great to see the numbers on the increase :cool:

Went with @snerkler 's shot which just edged out @Marika 's this month with it's cuteness factor 😆

Jim

Spanner, snerkler, shotokan and para, all on my list but para just pipped it to the post. I love night time and night sky and that was just an awesome shot! Great effort everyone, though! And Happy New Years to all! Off to another year we go :thumbsup:

Yep - well done! :clap:

Jim

New comp will be up and running later today. Sorry for the delay :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom