Bargain Expired Decent eBay saving today

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thought post here as may save someone a couple of quid, or make someone spend more!

Powpow15 gets 15% off everything site wide until tonight.

thought post here as may save someone a couple of quid, or make someone spend more!

Powpow15 gets 15% off everything site wide until tonight.
It seems, as I have just discovered that this is a minimum order though it did not tell me what that was.

I saved £20 on an ice cream maker:) or just spent £100 on something I didn’t really need
lol!
I'd already bought my tv a day ago, and saw on ebay they have a shop with the same tv. The other tv had already shipped but i can send it back :D

oh, ill try not to open the box i'm sending back as someone might not like recieving an already opened one :p

Had this on email too.
Probably use it on UHDs as it offers a good saving. Don't need anything of high value from eBay.

there is a chrome extension called honey which looks for codes etc...

I used last night when buying some shirts that were in a sale at debenhams, and it saved me a further 8 quid :)

Honey

Last edited:
Evening: please can you stipulate how you benefit from the referral code? Ta!

Evening: please can you stipulate how you benefit from the referral code? Ta!

I've removed it as it contains me real name...

but I'd get -
upload_2018-12-28_18-48-31.png

:)

OK, thanks for the update.

Just saved some money on another MAGA hat and some bunting. Thanks new friend.

Picked up 3 hue gu10 bulbs for when I get the mr16 bathroom lights changed. 65 quid for 2 ambiance and one colour bulb. Now just to pay for the electrician to swap the fixings over...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom