Denon avr-x2400H - owners thread

Never used the Bluetooth, but HEOS using the Denon app paired with Tidal I used occasionally and works fine. It's by no means amazing nor the quickest at times, but if it's a 7 year old receiver now.
Thanks.
I've had total opposite experience. Everything I've tried says can't work, try later (tidal and tunein). Bluetooth can't be started, internet radio comes up as station with tidal request on screen unless I pick a station I didn't search for, almost hard to explain the range of issues it makes. Impossible to stream.
At least a wiim mini isn't too expensive to add

Thanks.
I've had total opposite experience. Everything I've tried says can't work, try later (tidal and tunein). Bluetooth can't be started, internet radio comes up as station with tidal request on screen unless I pick a station I didn't search for, almost hard to explain the range of issues it makes. Impossible to stream.
At least a wiim mini isn't too expensive to add
Strange after never using the Bluetooth, ever! Just tried it this morning and went from nothing to playing music in less than 3 seconds. Likewise went to HEOS too and it's not the most responsive Vs today's standards it was alright (and I hate slow gear).
So perhaps a module or something has gone bad on your unit? Factory reset potentially as a try?

Strange after never using the Bluetooth, ever! Just tried it this morning and went from nothing to playing music in less than 3 seconds. Likewise went to HEOS too and it's not the most responsive Vs today's standards it was alright (and I hate slow gear).
So perhaps a module or something has gone bad on your unit? Factory reset potentially as a try?
Thanks again.
I did a factory reset and signed out/ in of tidal and Heos. It's a mess but. You may be correct about a module defect or something.
This is a second hand unit I bought over a year ago but a change in plan meant I only set it up 2 days ago.
Likely a fault, but the main parts seem to work

Thanks again.
I did a factory reset and signed out/ in of tidal and Heos. It's a mess but. You may be correct about a module defect or something.
This is a second hand unit I bought over a year ago but a change in plan meant I only set it up 2 days ago.
Likely a fault, but the main parts seem to work
Guess considering that then it's not the end of the world, but certainly annoying!
As long as the main functions work that is at least the main thing, especially with how expensive AVRs are getting too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom