Denon X3600H to HEOS wireless?

benigma

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi good day,

Now I'm not a sound expert at all. I have my TV sound coming through my Denon X3600H to wired speakers around the TV no problem.
Outside nearby I have wireless 2 x Denon Heos 7 which I usually use HEOS app (on iphone/ipod) to play spotfiy music on etc no problem.

What I'm trying to achieve is to output the TV sound (whatever is playing on the amp) to the wireless Denon Heos 7's?
In the HEOS app I see the Denon AVR X3600H and speakers etc, but you can't select the x3600H as a source for the Heos 7's to play. Can't see anywhere to outplay play, even though they all on the home wireless connected. The best I can see is these two options:

1) Blutooth trasmitter from Denon AVR X3600H to HEOS 7 - Which works, but is BADLY delayed. By a whole 1-1.5 seconds. So sound output on TV is 1.5 seconds before you hear it 1.5 seconds later on the HEOS 7's. So that's not ideal. Assume this is the bluetooth delay. Do want to play the sound simultaneously inside on wired speakers and outside.

I see one can use AUX-IN on the HEOS 7, but that would then require cabling - so not ideal. Also not sure what cable would even run out the back of Denon AVR X3600H to AUX-In to play output of amp (tv sound while on) to the HEOS 7's?

Any ideas? Thank you!

Have you found a solution to this? I have the same question about sending the TV audio to a wireless HEOS speaker.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom