Dirt Rally 2.0 (XB) 26 February 2019

It’s great fun. Just like the first one though I’m completely rubbish at it.

Nothing that more practice won’t fix though. I was eventually able to get quite competitive with it.

There’s so much to do in the game that i rarely get to do RX.

Normally when I get on I do the dailies, which are invariably longer stages, by the time I’ve done them then there’s the weeklies and now the monthlies. That’s without even the normal and then historic career rallies.

I’m sure there wasn’t that much to do in the first one, not that I’m complaining!

Forgot to mention when I played this again recently for the first time in a while, I had that graphics glitch again, but much worse this time. When it happened before I could at least switch views to overcome it and get to the end, but this time most of the screen was blacked out and changing views didn't help....they need to sort this out because it's a game breaker and ridiculous if an entire run, event, championship gets ruined because of it....

Check this out!! Anyone heard if they're aware of the issue and working on it!?

Nemesis X2 playing DiRT Rally 2.0

That’s terrible! I’ve not seen anything remotely like that. The only real issue I’ve had have been the sound drop outs.

That’s terrible! I’ve not seen anything remotely like that. The only real issue I’ve had have been the sound drop outs.

Yeah it's a nightmare and putting me off starting the rally events. Weird as other than when it suddenly happens everything is fine. Last time it was in bonnet cam when I had steam coming from the engine so thought it was a glitch caused by that effect, but nothing like thst this time so seems random.

Stopped playing this about the time I posted that last message in April because I was getting huge black boxes on screen due to an apparently random graphical glitch, which made it unplayable.

Recently modified my Logitech pedal springs so fancy trying this again, but wondered if anyone who played it after me had similar graphics issues and later didn't if it got sorted in a patch...?

I've read through all the patch notes since launch for a number of patches they've released and none mention this issue, although obviously often notes are vague at best, ie, resolved a number of minor issues etc... Have also seen posts from people with exactly the same issue but those threads had no specific response, hence concerned it's something that may have been ignored if didn't affect huge numbers.

I hadn't played it for ages, then jumped back into it a month or so ago, bought up all the latest DLC that I didn't own (season 3 & 4) played it for a few days and then stopped again. Keep meaning to go back to it.

Haven't noticed any graphic issues like you had.

The sound issue I had seemed to go away if I switched Atmos off in the settings on the console.

Have they sorted the force feedback issues? I went back to DR1 as I preferred due to poor implementation of FFB on DR2.

Does anyone on this forum play Dirt Rally 2.0? Is there an AVF DR2 Racenet club? I would be interested in joining.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom