Question Disney+ app

RobTi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi niece has asked me about the Disney app on her 55” ambilight Philips tv Around 3 months old, sorry no model no. She paid £650 in case that helps, so anyway to get the app on the tv

Hi niece has asked me about the Disney app on her 55” ambilight Philips tv Around 3 months old, sorry no model no. She paid £650 in case that helps, so anyway to get the app on the tv
I'm going through my ps4, there's been no word if Philips will be getting it or not, if you're desperate a firestick would do the job, unless you have sky TV then it's available on there too.
I'm impressed with Disney + I must admit, bit of a bargain.
Edit, of course I'd her tv has the android operating system I don't see why she can't get it from the play store.

I'm going through my ps4, there's been no word if Philips will be getting it or not, if you're desperate a firestick would do the job, unless you have sky TV then it's available on there too.
I'm impressed with Disney + I must admit, bit of a bargain.
Thanks she has it on the ps4 atm but wondered about the tv app as she had to bring the ps4 out of retirement for this,i am quite happy with using the apple tv for mine

HI,
Disney+ app is available only on Android TV sets and the app can be found in Google Play store.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom