Disney Plus Top 10 Things You Can't Miss - article discussion

Does anyone else notice that the sound is ridiculously low on Disney+?
Also how do you get it to play atmos? Mine’s only playing DD+ despite having an atmos setup
No Atmos, and no 4k. It's 1440p 5.1. You can use a DNS service to stream the full fat US version.

They weren’t made too. Some EU MP suggested it and Netflix thought it was a good idea, then all the others jumped on the virtue signalling wagon.

No ISPs have said it’s necessary.

I’ve noticed that the brightness keeps shifting up and down every few seconds when watching anything on the Disney+ app on my LG OLED and on my NVIDIA Shield 2019. Very annoying.
Anyone else noticed this?

Mines done that as well sometimes. I think it might be the picture changing resolution as it seems a bit unreliable. Disney doesn't give you the picture info like Netflix so I'm not sure.

I’ve noticed that the brightness keeps shifting up and down every few seconds when watching anything on the Disney+ app on my LG OLED and on my NVIDIA Shield 2019. Very annoying.
Anyone else noticed this?

It's a bug in LG's Dolby Vision. My LG TV does the same thing with Dolby Vision. But the other LG TV that doesn't have Dolby Vision doesn't have the problem with HDR10.

Glad it’s not just me then.

It's a bug in LG's Dolby Vision. My LG TV does the same thing with Dolby Vision. But the other LG TV that doesn't have Dolby Vision doesn't have the problem with HDR10.
No it’s not as I don’t have this issue with Netflix.

What? You suggested their is a bug in LG’s Dolby Vision! Please read what, you’re talking nonsense!

What? You suggested their is a bug in LG’s Dolby Vision! Please read what, you’re talking nonsense!

There is a bug. The brightness shifts sometimes with difference scenes when DV is on. So yes, there is is a bug. It's also been metioned by someone else in this forum section.

There is a bug. The brightness shifts sometimes with difference scenes when DV is on. So yes, there is is a bug. It's also been metioned by someone else in this forum section.
Is this bug something you’ve read about? I’d be interested in seeing a link.
Is it specific to the Disney+ app as I’ve never noticed the issue on any other app (Netflix or LG Dolby apps for example).
The only reference to a Dolby Vision bug that I could find was on the old 2016 LG some years ago which has apparently since been addressed. I have the 2018 model.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom