DJI Air 2 question

Floggist

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am thinking of buying a DJI Mavic Air 2 but a friend of mine has said there are problems being found with them like the video link dropping out and the real battery life being more like 17 minutes.
Have any of you experienced any problems with the Air 2 or know of any other issues?
Thanks for any responses.🙂

I've had an air 2 for the past couple of weeks. It's been sunny and calm here in SoCal, so no wind to fight, and I've flown only in the normal mode because I'm scared of crashing, and I'm getting about 22 minutes of flight with at least 15% remaining battery after a flight.

There was a new update to the DJI Fly app that was supposed to fix video link dropping issues. I havent flown beyond 2500 feet away, but no droppage!

I've had an air 2 for the past couple of weeks. It's been sunny and calm here in SoCal, so no wind to fight, and I've flown only in the normal mode because I'm scared of crashing, and I'm getting about 22 minutes of flight with at least 15% remaining battery after a flight.

There was a new update to the DJI Fly app that was supposed to fix video link dropping issues. I havent flown beyond 2500 feet away, but no droppage!
Thanks for your reply, that's good to know. Happy flying!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom