Does anyone else find Ghosts MP just too hard?

JamesP1701

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've finally given up on it. I've never been a great player on COD but I did at least have a good time and get some victories in.

But on Ghosts-I just find it too hard-seem to be very slow and getting shot even before I've seen the other player.

I've finally given up on it. I've never been a great player on COD but I did at least have a good time and get some victories in.

But on Ghosts-I just find it too hard-seem to be very slow and getting shot even before I've seen the other player.
I found it hard to adjust to after 30 days playtime on MW3 of which I was really very good at, In this game I feel you can die a lot quicker, it took a while to find a gun and class I liked then I had to learn the ways of the maps, once you learn where to run and where not to run you won't die as much and can read where people will go even if you can't see them on radar or on your screen, that's why people kill you before you know where from, they are probably already primed when they come round the corner as they know you will be there.

My K/D went from 0.5 for the first 12 hours to 1.75 after a few days of playing and I can rack up like 28-1 scores every other game if I chose to.

My go to weapon is the Honey Badger, if you want to try my class setup I'll upload a picture of it for you to try out, it is better not to run and gun to much though at first until you know where people might be otherwise you'll be dying right left and centre.

Been playing the multiplayer demo today. My first go at ghosts.

It's ok, the game isn't terrible but multiplayer is so flippin hard!

The players that have been playing for some time are so far ahead of everyone else it's ridiculous. I'm getting shot by people I barely lay eyes on, I'm loosing 95% of one on ones, I can't last longer than a couple of minutes before dying. I usually get killed 2 to 3 times more than the kills I'm getting! It's crazy, these players are so quick it's unreal!

It is a shambles of a game and a poor imitation of what IW CODs used to be.

It's hard alright, I think IW, thought that getting to master prestige on MW3 was to easy and they got a lot of bad press for adding on an additional 10 prestige levels. I'm currently 8 days 17 hours in and I'm prestige 9, but its been a tough old slog! If your looking to level up go into operations and you can sort by progress to see what your close to completing and you can focus on getting them done for bonus xp, also I'd equip scavenger and gambler as they are easy ways to gain extra xp.

It's not really levelling up I'm interested in (thanks for suggestions though.) it's more being able to have a good time-when there are players who shoot you before you've even spotted them and who won't die after unloading a full clip then it sort of takes the fun out of it...

The curse of being a rubbish player!

It's not really levelling up I'm interested in (thanks for suggestions though.) it's more being able to have a good time-when there are players who shoot you before you've even spotted them and who won't die after unloading a full clip then it sort of takes the fun out of it...

The curse of being a rubbish player!

No that's the curse of being on the wrong end of Lag Comp or crappy netcode and matchmaking.
Its more than likely not your skill but the crap connections in the game. Its the worst for lag for me and many others. The problem also is not many people play it so you get matched up with lots of jonny foreigners and they just camp and lag.

Campers get me angry

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom