Don't Breathe 2 : Don't Breathe Again(13th August 2021)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
upload_2016-11-15_9-38-40.jpeg

Alvarez Confirms "Girl," "Don't Breathe" Sequels - Dark Horizons

Don’t Breathe 2 is in the works

A second instalment of Don't Breathe is on the way, again starring Stephen Lang, and with original director Fede Alveraz. The director is currently working on 'Girl In The Spider's Web'. No story details as yet...

Whilst I enjoyed watching the first one on the big screen and the ending left massive sequel potential I can only hope they manage to write something smart that doesn't look overly contrived. If the survivors(s) of the last movie are stuck in a similar situation then the sequel plot risks just being a rehash of the original. Like any sequel it needs to justify its existence by improving the original or moving the plot forward in a meaningful, clever way. The first movie was praised for its relative inventiveness so lets see :D

The Blind Man's turkey baster on Christmas list? :eek::rotfl:

Ha ha I don’t think so :eek::laugh:

The dog was the star of the film though ... it was like The Terminator :rotfl:

New director Rodo Sayagues is now attached and filming starts in April. Stephen Lang returns as the blind man who's past sins look to catch him up this time around...

Last edited:
First one was enjoyable as had a different take on the multiple house invasion/robbing theme so look forward to the sequel it was set up for.

I didn't get the main point of the film.

They rob a guy with super hearing.

Great until the shooting starts. Given no one wears any ear defence how does the super hearing work with the ringing in the ears?

Last edited:
I'll have a look at this. Can't say I'm too excited but it might be interesting.

Stephen Lang always good value as well.

Dated and generic?

Last edited:
The trailer looks like it is painting him as the hero for this one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom