Driveclub TT: The Revival

Preference?

• 3 Cars / 1 Track

• 3 Tracks / 1 Car

Results are only viewable after voting.
My god,that Corvette was a right lesson in throttle control, especially on Bryggen.The Jaguar is a much more civilized beast and on two of my favourite tracks,cheers Lefty!

Don't mind the Jaguar but am no a fan of either tracks, but will do me best as ever.

I ended up really enjoy that Corvette & was that a different name i saw at the top at Cayoosh Point ;)

Yeah cheers Lefty.....Don't know how you sleep at night.:D I won't be taking part.:rotfl:

Awesome,c'mon Kenny!
You've got a world record on Atlanterhavsvegen if I'm not mistaken,it was probably in something much slower tho'

Ha, I pick tracks completely at random and I've not raced at Atlanterhavsvegen in a very long time - just an unfortunate (or fortunate if you're @bloodsugar6) coincidence.

Car wise the first three weeks have been based on cars that I've not used much and have a low loyalty rating, but next week I'll be going for something we're all familiar with...

I'll hopefully get the league tables up this evening :)

Definitely getting the standings up later - I've even set myself a reminder on my phone! :blush:

I have had my head into FIFA not really played anything else tried GT but not Intuit so I will try and get online tonight

Need to load this up tonight , not had chance all week due to work getting in the way as usual !!!

Edit - is there only 2 challenges this week ?

Thought i was doing quite well until i checked the times last night :D

I juts cant keep up with the times you guys put. But i am enjoying the racing non the less. I am happy if i can get close to the worst time on the list.

Running a little behind tonight, should hopefully have the challenges out by 9.30

New challenges are out, we're in the Skyline R34 for a TT around Yedapalli and two sprints, one at Tamil Nadu 03 and Bandipur.

I knew those 3000 miles around Atlantershavsvegen would one day pay off,actually It might be 8000.......
And now we move onto my worst nightmare,India,what a fookin' shitehole... Oh well,rough with the smooth:)

@leftyxx was determined to finish fifa career year, which i did. So i will load up tomorrow morning mate :)

@LeftyXXIII I had to buy the expansion pack to access the race, then saw you did it in 1.14

I don't think I've wasted that much money as quickly in my whole life lol

@LeftyXXIII I had to buy the expansion pack to access the race, then saw you did it in 1.14

I don't think I've wasted that much money as quickly in my whole life lol

I hope it didn't cost you too much?

That 1.14 is still a second off the global leaderboards but I love Yedapelli, it's one of the few tracks where I get a real sense of achievement when nailing a clean lap. With the R34 you can really throw the car about too, so can carry loads of speed through some of the corners.

New challenges are out, we're in the Skyline R34 for a TT around Yedapalli and two sprints, one at Tamil Nadu 03 and Bandipur.
Thanks for sending the challenge to me again Lefty but again I've got almost no chance of getting on the PS4 this week :(
Ironically last week was the first time in ages I got a couple of hours to game, no DC challenge, so I played GTA :)
Looks like I'm out of the TT this time around :(

6 seconds i have no idea how to even close that, must be 0.?% off per corner. I did my best and still 6 seconds off, amazing.

Thanks for sending the challenge to me again Lefty but again I've got almost no chance of getting on the PS4 this week :(
Ironically last week was the first time in ages I got a couple of hours to game, no DC challenge, so I played GTA :)
Looks like I'm out of the TT this time around :(

No worries mate, I'll make sure you're included in the next one :)

The R34 sticks to the road like glue,but if you're not brave in it and ease off the throttle it loses loads of momentum.If you do think you need to lose some speed it usually only needs a tiny blip off throttle,be brave!!!!

@ lefty am having an issue with my plasma & the media box goes off for repair tomorrow so i may not get any times in for this week damn & blast it but will be back on the case once media box returned & all working again. Sorry chaps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom