Dual SVS SB3000’s

Nice one Kev, be sure to post your REW graph if possible. Ill be intested how the smaller SVS compare with the SB16s!

Nice one Kev, be sure to post your REW graph if possible. Ill be intested how the smaller SVS compare with the SB16s!

Will do. I’ve already determined the best position/s for a single and then dual so I’ll take it from there. What I will say is that the graph so far is positive.

Watching this with interest!
I think this is the route I should've taken instead of the PB2000, very nearly got the SB3000!
I've still got time to change it though if I can't get it to work😄

interested too as I just took an old faithful single Monitor Audio GX15W out of the system (coming to a sales forum near you soon if of interest} and put in play 2xSB3000 in gloss black 2 days ago

initial views are very positive especially after "feeling" interstellar this morning

interested too as I just took an old faithful single Monitor Audio GX15W out of the system (coming to a sales forum near you soon if of interest} and put in play 2xSB3000 in gloss black 2 days ago

initial views are very positive especially after "feeling" interstellar this morning

What size room do you have them in and where are they positioned etc ?

:smashin:

16' x 14' x 8'

I have them in the left and right front corners for now but expect the right one will end up the right back corner to go diagonal

I have my calibrator popping in when he can to run dirac again as I am a rabbit on using dual subs

Uxpjzvk.jpg

ojNMQc4.jpg

yeah I cant wait till they are run in and Steve has done his stuff - be very interested to hear your views

Yeah I bet you can’t. I get good results with both up front but having the left one in the rear right corner is surprising me, in a good way. So that would be front right & rear right.

I am pretty amazed so far by the difference as I didn't pay a lot more for the 2 subs than a replacement single MA Gold sub would have cost me

I’m not totally surprised by that tbh. I get decent results from just one never mind two.

I did not even try one lol

for the money the construction/build quality is excellent and the phone app works really well too

I can why SVS are so popular

And on top of that, the Warranty and Customer Service is exceptional ;)

hope I don't have to find out but that is good to know - definitely a convert to SVS here

Well I’ll just say that I’ve experienced both and it’s pretty hard to beat.

I’m going to try something else here as well while I have the opportunity. I’m going to try the subs off the ground, raised by something like 10”-12” or so.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom