Bargain Expired DVD's / Blu Ray's

TheDarkKnight01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have numerous DVD's, some still wrapped, some watched once, others more so but all still in great condition.

I even have quite a number of Blu Ray's I am basically looking to get rid of.

On the DVD front, has anyone had experience of getting rid of them? I am presuming these cannot be sold now?

The Blu Ray's more so I presume? I have a number of Blu Ray's still in their wrapping.

Would anyone on here be interested in the below SEALED DVD's or Blu Ray's?

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Blade Runner 2049
The Greatest Showman
Zodiac: Directors Cut
Ready Player One
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
La La Land
Prisoners
Dunkirk
American Hustle
Fast and Furious 8
American Physo (not got the wrapping but never opened, is brand new)

Fast and Furious 7 (Sealed DVD)

Not sure how it would work though as I would have to pay for postage to yourselves, but if anyone has got any ideas I'd be open to hearing them as I am looking to basically get rid of a large amount of my collection.

Apologies if this is in the incorrect location.

Last edited:

Depending on the titles I could be interested in the sealed ones, possibly all of them if there’s not a lot that I already have.

If this is to be conducted as a trade, it needs to be re-posted in the relevant classifieds section, please. No negotiations to take place here.

If this is to be conducted as a trade, it needs to be re-posted in the relevant classifieds section, please. No negotiations to take place here.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I am being totally honest mate.

Was just asking the question in the first instance, but if there is any interest in the above movies listed in the opening post I will create a trade thread for them :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom