Bargain Expired E-cigarette and vape deals and bargains

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought it might be handy to have a thread dedicated to sharing any good deals and bargains we come across.

I'll start with this I found when looking for a new charger...

Promotion 2 BVC coils free + Nautilus Kit - tank, 2 BVC coils, beauty ring in a gift box, authentic - Clearos/Tanks | eCig UK

They're usually £20-25 without the extra coils and using code SRPING15 should take a further 15% off anything on their website.

They also sell the UD Zephyrus RTA, but have to tell myself I only need the charger :)

Last edited:
Anyone know the best place/price to get a 30W Istick ?

Thanks

Anyone know the best place/price to get a 30W Istick ?

Thanks

I bought one less than 2 weeks ago from Puremist. At that time it was the cheapest I could find in the UK (£29.99) and as it was fairly local to me I bought it from the shop as opposed to online.
I'm reluctant to recommend them though as Woodywizz bought an istick 50W from them online and has had problems with it. Seems like it was just bad luck, but until he gets a satisfactory conclusion from them I'd maybe buy direct from eleaf for peace of mind.

Not sure I want the size of the 50w. I'm having some pin issues on my old 20W though so thought the 30W would be a good replacement

Thanks for the reccomendations

Sigelei 30w Mini, or Cloupor 30w Mini?

Thanks for that! I've ordered one. It worked fine for me.

£15 delivered for a zephyrus is a billy bargain!
Worked for me now, tried it on my Macbook. When i went on before i was on full site on iPhone. Must play nice on mobile. I had $3 in points too so £12 :)

Worked for me now, tried it on my Macbook. When i went on before i was on full site on iPhone. Must play nice on mobile. I had $3 in points too so £12 :)

Yeah did mine on my mobile as it happens. £12 is even better!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom