Ebay seller 7833stevens

Blusteelcollectorr

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello there. I just bought my new copy of Frozen 2 4K Digipack from a seller on eBay. The seller name is 7833stevens. Does anyone has bought from the seller? If you have, can you tell me how long they take to ship to Malaysia and how does the item condition when it arrives. Have a nice day😊.
Screenshot_2020-07-13-16-38-54.png
Screenshot_2020-07-13-17-46-23.png

I have used him many times,a good seller,dont know how long it will take to ship to Malaysia,taking a bit longer shipping to the UK,due to Covid 19

:)
Thanks man. I bought the brand new and sealed digipack. Do you have any idea if item arrives sealed or damaged? Have you bought new and sealed blurays from the seller?

Last edited:
So i just got a email about my item

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-21-13-30-23.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-21-13-30-23.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 75
Your thread got moved to here:

Your thread got moved to here:
Merged threads.;)

Thanks man. I bought the brand new and sealed digipack. Do you have any idea if item arrives sealed or damaged? Have you bought new and sealed blurays from the seller?
I've never had a problem with items I've bought but I'm in the UK not Malaysia so can't comment on how they'll handle your parcel once it arrives in Malaysia.

When an items says sealed I've always received it sealed, I tend to use carmenymario for opened items.

Fortunately if it arrives damaged ebay is swayed heavily towards buyers nowadays so you'll have no problems getting a refund.

Anything I’ve bought from this Seller has always been very well packaged.

The only issue at the moment is the delay to items arriving due to Covid, I’m still waiting on an item purchased on May the 25th.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom