Elipson Omega 100 Turntable Review - review discussion

Thanks for the review, looks a very nice piece of kit, I like the electronic speed control, something my debut 3 lacks and the proper phono outs!

I wouldn't be too keen without a proper cueing device. No real issue placing the stylus in the lead in groove, but selecting tracks further in and lifting at the very end would be too much of a faff for me, especially after a beer or two!

I wouldn't be too keen without a proper cueing device. No real issue placing the stylus in the lead in groove, but selecting tracks further in and lifting at the very end would be too much of a faff for me, especially after a beer or two!
MMM maybe a bit of a nuisance after beers :)

Being French, is the price likely to increase now we've vote to LEAVE? :)

Being French, is the price likely to increase now we've vote to LEAVE? :)
Pounds a bit weak at the moment, but I have been looking at these on ebay and the price has remained the same, long way to go though :)

Ticked all the boxes except no arm lift was the deal breaker. Big awkward hands and dropping carts on vinyl is a no-no for me.

Would this be better than the debut III I have a Ortofon 2M Red fitted to mine with a acrylic platter, could I fit the 2M to it? mmm tempting.......

So... I bought one of these. Like it. But looking at the belt and the chances of this surviving in a world of many turntables, I tried to purchase a belt ahead of time. No dice. Needledoctor now defunct, just did a wide search.

No luck.

With moderate and careful use, the belt is now completely loose. Any suggestions? My suggestion: think twice about purchasing.

So... I bought one of these. Like it. But looking at the belt and the chances of this surviving in a world of many turntables, I tried to purchase a belt ahead of time. No dice. Needledoctor now defunct, just did a wide search.

No luck.

With moderate and careful use, the belt is now completely loose. Any suggestions? My suggestion: think twice about purchasing.
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer directly? They still list the belt here:

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom