Elite controller setup

Chrisharry12345

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Whats working so far?

Standard scuff setup or anything different?

Yea I'd recommend standard Scuf. Left paddle to jump, right paddle to melee. Tactical configuration so pressing the thumbstick will crouch/drop-shot

Anyone got any views on the different stick sensitivity profiles or are people just using default?

Anyone got any views on the different stick sensitivity profiles or are people just using default?
I read somewhere that there was an issue with the profiles (this may have since been patched) but to play it safe I stuck to default. If im wrong, then smooth seems like the best fit for me to help my aiming in fps games.

For black ops 3 I use the following...

sticks - Standard xbox
Stick profiles - Default
Trigger - trigger stops on and set to 0 - 1 (I followed a YouTube video where this was recommended so you could fire your gun quickly)
Only using the small paddles and have these set the left to A for jump and B for Crouch on the right.

I read somewhere that there was an issue with the profiles (this may have since been patched) but to play it safe I stuck to default. If im wrong, then smooth seems like the best fit for me to help my aiming in fps games.
There are still issues with the stick profiles, delay and smooth are the worst.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom