England Football Team - The Future

Both sets of fans should unite and boo the useless :censored:.

2-0 how bad are we yet we are winning .

Are you scotch?

Nope. I do have Scottish relatives though :laugh: and always admire their passion.
But these days I just abhor the whole English setup. From top to bottom it needs scrubbing clean with bleach and a wire brush!

That was a good goal from Lallana though in fairness.

Nope. I do have Scottish relatives though :laugh: and always admire their passion.
But these days I just abhor the whole English setup. From top to bottom it needs scrubbing clean with bleach and a wire brush!

That was a good goal from Lallana though in fairness.
What we need are players who replicate their club form for country .. but they are totally incapable of doing so regardless of who manages them .. do not think any amount of scrubbing will rectify that .

3-0 somewhat fortunate .

Scotland only got themselves to blame, they haven't got enough quality up front to score

The Scots are getting restless .. you would think they would at least be use to losing .

What we need are players who replicate their club form for country .. but they are totally incapable of doing so regardless of who manages them .. do not think any amount of scrubbing will rectify that .

Your first point is true. But beyond what we see on the pitch, the FA are just a ridiculously incompetent organisation, and you can just see that incompetence oozing all the way down to the players.

Anyhow, discussion for another day I guess. I wish Scotland were wearing blue, that pink looks ridiculous.

3-0 up against the auld Enemy and still complaints.
I think you will find it is Scotland who regard us as the Auld enemy .. they are no more than neighbours IMO who are not the best friends .. as for complaints more like honesty no one is going to get carried away by this display regardless of the result .. nice to win , but by at least looking half decent .

Complaints because a better more clinical team would of scored 4 past us tonight

Why do you care about hypothetical scorelines? 3 pts in a qualifier and bragging rights against the Scots. Move on to the next game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom