England Football Team - The Future

Ah well my bet for a sturridge hat trick isn't coming in but my accumulator did :).

If we played a decent team we'd have lost tonight but fair play can't complain.

I think you will find it is Scotland who regard us as the Auld enemy .. they are no more than neighbours IMO who are not the best friends .. as for complaints more like honesty no one is going to get carried away by this display regardless of the result .. nice to win , but by at least looking half decent .

I'll rephrase then, 3-0 up in a derby and still complaints.

If we played a decent team we'd have lost tonight but fair play can't complain.

And if Liverpool played Barcelona every week they'd be rock bottom of a two team league. Not sure what the problem is.

And if Liverpool played Barcelona every week they'd be rock bottom of a two team league. Not sure what the problem is.
Didn't say there was a problem did I.

We've not been very good defensively but I'm guessing any opportunity to bring Liverpool into a conversation and the united fans on here will jump on it :boring:

Nothing new learnt tonight. England will qualify for another major tournament. Scotland won't. England will get knocked out early in the summer. Scotland will have the last laugh.

Rinse and repeat.

Okay, if Utd played Barcelona every week they'd be rock bottom of a two team league. I'm not sure what the problem is.
I thought you gave up on united after that loss a couple of weeks back?

Well I'm overjoyed with that, top of the group, yeah great, I might pull a party popper

Ps we're still shite

Well we have won this game , and that is the object of the exercise .. but no point in kidding anyone let alone yourself .. we have a very high mountain to climb ,if we ever do get to the summit which you need to win anything , I personally can not envisage that happening in my lifetime:(.

As for the Scots the same , but in their case qualifying for a tournament .

Nothing new learnt tonight. England will qualify for another major tournament. Scotland won't. England will get knocked out early in the summer. Scotland will have the last laugh.

Rinse and repeat.

That's why we need the wire brush and bleach. How many years have we failed to learn anything? In fact it's probably the 20 year anniversary this year. Disappointment after disappointment with England.

As usual we can turn it on in qualifying and it'll all lead to nothing in 2018. I don't see the harm in giving it to Southgate for the difference it makes.

So what did England learn tonight? Not much really.

One poor side beat another poorer side, with little quality on show. People speak of the demise of English football but Scotland have dipped much further, can't think of a single Scottish player who would get near a top four premier league team.

Just seen Nicola Sturgeon is demanding a rematch.

So what did England learn tonight? Not much really.

One poor side beat another poorer side, with little quality on show. People speak of the demise of English football but Scotland have dipped much further, can't think of a single Scottish player who would get near a top four premier league team.
Not sure Scotland have dipped further. Been fudgeing awful since the bosman/foreign player thing was lifted, too small a nation to keep up with England and clubs up here are too hell bent on success at all costs, no long terms anymore. From what I watched England were fudgeing gash tonight, play that way against anyone with more about them and you're done for.

The qualification is almost guaranteed for England every tournament, God knows why they don't blood the youth and rip out all the old deadwood.
Although they really need to look at the championship rather than premium league for the passionate players I reckon

Not sure Scotland have dipped further. Been fudgeing awful since the bosman/foreign player thing was lifted, too small a nation to keep up with England and clubs up here are too hell bent on success at all costs, no long terms anymore. From what I watched England were fudgeing gash tonight, play that way against anyone with more about them and you're done for.

The qualification is almost guaranteed for England every tournament, God knows why they don't blood the youth and rip out all the old deadwood.
Although they really need to look at the championship rather than premium league for the passionate players I reckon

Fletcher may well be the last Scottish player for some time to play for a top EPL team. The Scottish league is poor: I remember Hereford United (now Hereford FC) getting relegated from League 1 to League 2 and half the squad was playing in the Scottish Premier League the next season. Craig Samson was second choice keeper at Hereford that season and is now a regular at Motherwell (and often in the national squad), and Ryan Bowman (striker) is there as well.

England were awful last night. They will probably play okay against (even beat) Spain next week and the idiot media will be talking about "going all the way" and "having a chance" at the next World Cup. English football is broken from the bottom up and top down; even the young coaches go to the Welsh FA to finalise their coaching badges - what does that say about the infrastructure in England?

As usual we can turn it on in qualifying and it'll all lead to nothing in 2018. I don't see the harm in giving it to Southgate for the difference it makes.
ya ano turn it on big time in qualifying,think now be different, looking good on the ball and southgate at the helm on the up

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom