Question External battery

Bryaan

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I acquired 3 VIVE trackers and I was thinking of buying external battery for them but I don't know which one to choose, if there are some that are "recommend" or minimum specs. If someone have some advices.

Hello,
I acquired 3 VIVE trackers and I was thinking of buying external battery for them but I don't know which one to choose, if there are some that are "recommend" or minimum specs. If someone have some advices.

Just for clarification - 3 Vive tracking pucks? Don’t they have their own built in battery?

For external battery power anything that outputs via usb Connector should work.

What do you want to use them for?

I think he's talking about Lighthouse base stations.

Just for clarification - 3 Vive tracking pucks? Don’t they have their own built in battery?

For external battery power anything that outputs via usb Connector should work.

What do you want to use them for?
Yes 3 tracking pucks. And yes they have but I find that the integrated one does not last particularly long, maybe it's just me.

Yes but i was wondering if there should be minimum specifications like capacity, etc. are needed

Sorry if I wasn't really clear.

Last edited:
One of my friends does a lot of stream in VRChat and has a full body set up. He uses cheap single cell powerbanks from pound land. You cant run the pucks off of an external battery, this will just charge it as it starts to run down and extend the run time etc

1120201613552.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom