F1 2019 Chit Chat

Let's see how Ferrari performs over the next couple of races as race pace was way down on this race over the second part of the season performance .
Are we there yet ;)

Tin foil you say
Screenshot_20191120-233253_Chrome.jpg

Even with a damaged front wing I was amazed how the Toro Rosso of Gasly kept Lewis behind him on the run up the hill onto the main straight. Is this a sign of things to come next season for Honda ? We could be in for a humdinger.

Depends if there is any dodgy fueling going on like at Ferrari. :)

Hmm , will Lewis sign up for a new Merc contract if Toto moves on ? Lewis / Seb seat swap ???

No chance. Verstappen will be hot property if Red Bull can't give him a consistently winning car. Can see him replacing Lewis at Mercedes. And then George Russell as #2 replacing Bottas.

Hmm , will Lewis sign up for a new Merc contract if Toto moves on ? Lewis / Seb seat swap ???
I'd love to see that, though Seb would be unlikely to get a Mercedes seat given his form not just this season, but since his Ferrari term.

This could be interesting going into next season, especially 2021.

Even though Merc boss says nope , well let's see as no smoke without a lil fire .

Last edited:
This could be interesting going into next season, especially 2021.

Even though Merc boss says nope , well let's see as no smoke without a lil fire .

Hope its bogus. Unless Lewis then took over from Seb at Ferrari, which could be interesting.

Hope its bogus. Unless Lewis then took over from Seb at Ferrari, which could be interesting.

Yup agree if true , seems to be about costing of F1 going into 2021 as the Daimler group want to cut costs because profits are down. Again if true , Merc will continue to supply engines,as it is profit making . But yup agree again as if true and pushes Lewis to sign for Ferrari then I'm up for that switch.

Is this why McLaren moved to Mercedes engines...

I’ve heard a lot about this season, and the potential they may postpone the first four races..
I also read that the Melbourne race is still to go ahead, but the stop overs the teams based in the U.K. use currently have a mandatory 2 week I think quarantine for all visitors.

So looks like the whole season is really up in the air, they are refusing to cancel any races purely because of the money.
Surely given the current situation they’ll have to cancel races? Or maybe run them without any crowds like Football and Rigby are.

Their was a huge meeting last week or will be next week at Whitehall between government figures, heads of all sports and all the main sports channels, Sky, ITV and BBC to discuss what’s going to happen including F1.

I hope they can all come up with some sort of plan, but the situation is so fluid I’m not sure they can?

What’s the thoughts of others for this season?

I’ve heard a lot about this season, and the potential they may postpone the first four races..
I also read that the Melbourne race is still to go ahead, but the stop overs the teams based in the U.K. use currently have a mandatory 2 week I think quarantine for all visitors.

So looks like the whole season is really up in the air, they are refusing to cancel any races purely because of the money.
Surely given the current situation they’ll have to cancel races? Or maybe run them without any crowds like Football and Rigby are.

Their was a huge meeting last week or will be next week at Whitehall between government figures, heads of all sports and all the main sports channels, Sky, ITV and BBC to discuss what’s going to happen including F1.

I hope they can all come up with some sort of plan, but the situation is so fluid I’m not sure they can?

What’s the thoughts of others for this season?
Might as well has Silver Arrows will sweep up everything again..

It’s already started, all fans banned from the Bahrain GP.

I think the teams will find it more and more difficult to move around the globe this year.. with most places I’d imagine eventually banning all travel, I mean the entire Northern part of Italy is now in total lockdown.

As for Mercedes winning, well I wouldn’t have counted on that as their car isn’t the most reliable, Red Bull is very reliable and they haven’t introduced a new complicated ‘toe’ system either into there car. Apparently the system causes a lot of drag.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom