F1 Hungarian GP 17th - 19th July '20

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hungary.jpg

Channel 4 Highlights

Saturday Qualifying 6:45pm-8:15pm

Sunday Race 7:30pm-10:00pm

It's nice to see Stroll beating Perez on merit and hopefully starting to dismiss the "pay driver" / "rich daddy" accusations. For sure he hasn't been the best driver on the grid, but IMO he has not disgraced himself at all - he hasn't been involved in many incidents, and he just needed to work out how to claw back the few tenths that separated him from Perez, a driver that's respected by almost everybody (even though he's effectively a pay driver too, with all the sponsorship that he brings).

I'm also happy that Russell and Williams in general are doing better. I'm crossing my fingers for a point or two today, or at least in the very near future.

I'm happy to have subscribed to the F1 TV, incidentally. It's great to be able to see the live sessions and races, and apart from some technical issues at the start of the first race it's generally been pretty reliable.

Poor Max!
Embarrassing!!!

Its a bugger when FIA brings in regs to stop a certain team exploiting loopholes innit . Both horses lapped makes one wonder for how long they have punched well above their weight by exploiting, or just plain cheating i spose. lucky for them they had Jean Todd batting for them in the FIA i guess.

Lewis going for fastest lap .

Great race for Max,Stroll and Albon and indeed Seb. Not so good for the Mclaren boys .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom