Facts that make you go wow!

Fact: If you blow in a dog's ear, he hates it. Put him in the front seat of a car with the window open though? He can't wait for the wind to whistle through his lug 'oles!

Fact: If I told you that there were 200,000,000,000 stars in the Milky Way galaxy, almost 100% of people would believe this to be fact, or at least in the ballpark of being a fact.

If I placed a sign on a bench saying 'WET PAINT DO NOT TOUCH', almost 100% of people would believe this to be complete nonsense, and will dab the paint with their finger to see if the sign is lying...

She's a bit handy behind the wheel mind. IIRC, she was born inside the Nurburgring, and was faster round the track in the transit than Clarkson was in some Jaaaaag...(It was a while ago, and I'm recalling from memory)
I think he beat 10:00 minutes by a nano second in the Jag and she boasted that she could do better in a Van. And just failed by 8? seconds.

I think he beat 10:00 minutes by a nano second in the Jag and she boasted that she could do better in a Van. And just failed by 8? seconds.

Now that you mention it, I reckon it was 6 seconds! (I've still not checked, scouts honour)

8.49 seconds, I just checked :)

6 second abs... Not too sure if it's a fact though...

Fact: every time I see this thread's title I think of this:

Now off to the annoyance thread...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom