Fantasy Football League 2018-2019

I was going to take Sterling out but gambled and didn't use a transfer this week which means I can use two next week and do a bit of tinkering with my team.

I'm hoping Jorginho doesn't get a game now as then I'll get the points for Sakho's clean sheet, shame Wilson came on tbh.

Reckon Jorginho will start at Brighton tomorrow tbh - got to hope Auba can do the biz - I swapped my Southampton goalie for the Arsenal one so expect my fingers to be Berndt!

Kept Sterling in but Auba as captain. Bennet with 6pts on the bench for me :(

The clean sheet for West Ham has made my subbing of Alisson look wise, it also helps with the low scores from my Bournemouth players.

I didn't realise the Wolves defender I had as sub was back from injury otherwise I'd have moved him in for Robertson - ah well here's hoping for a Liverpool clean sheet and a couple of assists for Robertson.

Jorginho starts - no Kolasinac :eek::mad:

Not in squad due to thigh injury.

Yes, a goal from Robertson would be good and goals for Aubameyang.

The Saints manager has chosen Bednarek at the back - he couldn't get into Hughes' team and Vestergaard OMG accident waiting to happen from what I saw at Cardiff last time out.

Jorginho starts - no Kolasinac :eek::mad:

Not in squad due to thigh injury.

Yes, a goal from Robertson would be good and goals for Aubameyang.

The Saints manager has chosen Bednarek at the back - he couldn't get into Hughes' team and Vestergaard OMG accident waiting to happen from what I saw at Cardiff last time out.
I was annoyed when I seen Kolasinac wasn't playing but now I'm back from the footy and see Ings has scored two it's not such a bad thing lol. It also means that Sakho comes in for him

H-T: Well Arsenal, on this amazing unbeaten run where they've hardly played anyone of note, are 2-1 down at Southampton. All over the place in defence, Southampton have taken the chances they've created. On this showing even Millwall would fancy their chances of scoring. They're known for being a second-half team so they'll have to revert to a back four and bring Lazazette on. If they can dig themselves out if the hole they've dug for themselves it will be amazing. But on that first half showing, they're the the ones you'd think were bottom three.

I was annoyed when I seen Kolasinac wasn't playing but now I'm back from the footy and see Ings has scored two it's not such a bad thing lol. It also means that Sakho comes in for him

I know. At this rate you could overtake me in the table and that's just unthinkable. :mad:

I think I need another lie down, crack open another tin of Tanglefoot.

Come on you Gooners!!!

swapped my Southampton goalie for the Arsenal one so expect my fingers to be Bernd!

What was I thinking! Only kept one clean sheet and that was against Huddersfield. At fault for the second and third goals, awareness and positioning. One more chance against Burnley and he can jog on. Total pony.

Torreira is the only Arsenal player worth keeping. You can't have Lacazette in a fantasy team as he only comes on second half and when he does, Aubameyang goes to the right wing where any goal-scoring points are lost..

Southampton totally deserved that win.

I decided to take Sterling out and brought Salah, finally a transfer that seems to have worked!!

Knowing my luck Sterling will score a hat trick tomorrow now .....

Last edited:
I managed 49 points this game week only thanks to Auba

Still 10 points better off than last week's dismal haul.

Taken an eight point fee bringing in four form players and over Christmas and New Year will quietly cull three Everton 'stars'.

One of the best things about fantasy football is, if you've never been a boss in your life, you can sack people for poor work performance.

And it feels really good.

Another bad week ?

Another bad week ?

Yes and no. I finally picked the right captain in Pogba, but the rest of the team were shite, apart from those on the bench! I could have done with Spurs and West Ham bothering to turn up!

Pogba and Rashford saved my bacon in the end. Otherwise would have got mid 20's. 51pts so good recovery.

Top score in the league for the second time in weeks still not enough to worry the top ten.

Happy New Year to all especially our arch rivals It's Always Our Year FC who we've just overtaken. Again. :rotfl:

TAA and Kane out for a while :( Got cover for Trent but Kane is a big miss. Already used my free transfers this week so just subbed Kane out but need to decide whether to go with Auba or Aguero next week. Might go with Auba as you can never trust Uncle Pep.

TAA and Kane out for a while :( Got cover for Trent but Kane is a big miss. Already used my free transfers this week so just subbed Kane out but need to decide whether to go with Auba or Aguero next week. Might go with Auba as you can never trust Uncle Pep.

To that end, you might eschew Jesus but if I had Harry to replace, I'd go for Gabriel, in red hot goal-scoring form.

KANE: Out until March!! Just found out - an hour ago he was still showing 75% on the database.

Typical I take Rondon out tonight.....

Not to worry my transfer in Jiminez got two, master tactician :D

Last edited:
Got frustrated tonight and made two rash transfers costing me 8pts. Hazard out, Son In. Kamara out Jiminez in.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom