Fear the Walking Dead (AMC) Season 7 - October 2021

Hopefully this will be better than the last season.

Seasons 4 + 5 have been poor imo.

#1 The End is the Beginning

Someone has Wolverine like powers :D , as Morgan just wont die!
With a axe welding bounty hunter on the trail, unbelievably this leads to a half dead Morgan somehow getting super strength to fight him off as well as multiple walkers :confused:
Great ending as the tables are turned on Ginny, and Morgan has a new alter ego and weapon.

Prefer this show to the main now, Love the Morgan Character

#2 Welcome in the Club

The initial walkers/shutter gate scene was poorly executed, then i noticed Lennie James directed the episode.

But it did improve later with a shit load of walkers kills down a cattle ramp

That Stand is a sob, even though i did not like the other coward

The ending was a obivous & failed surprise as Morgan came out of the shadows and met with Keyser Soze, I mean fake Daniel Salazar

#3 Alaska

^ Yep he got that haircut

Solid episode as Al and Dwight go rogue on a recon mission for Ginny to follow a lead thought lost, but Al must choose between what she has now and what she's chasing. Whilst Dwight chased his honey pot

Solid first episode. Probably the best one for some seasons...
Second one was ok...
A good start.

#4 The Key

Not the most exciting episode this season

Focus on John Dorie, who became his own dentist

Cameron's killer - plot not great, but reportedly we'll find out the real killer' identity this season, I'm not that interested :D

Last edited:
Strand is craftily putting the team back together. I like the new focus on one character (per ep) as you really get to know there backgrounds and realise how they became the person we have already seen.
Morgan is bad ass as always too.

#5 Honey

Started off shades of The Strangers with a home invasion then a horses mission to hijack the armoured vechine with arrival of a cool cowboy.

After all the time spent on Dwight looking for Honey and finally now reconnecting for her to wak out on him was frustrating
so Morgan is going to make those people walk whilst he's on a horse
Was the van broken?

Last edited:
FTWD 6B returns -11 April (with remaining new episodes 8-11)

reminds me still to catch up on #6 & #7

Season 6 #7 Damage from the Inside Good explosive episode

Season 6 #8 The Door (New) Great!!! 9/10
metaphorical episode

Things may never be the same again!
it broke me, I shed some man tears 2nd time this month, previously with that ITV drama,

Dakota was a big surprise, giving her a good character arc, and she was pretty good in those scenes, now BAM! by the end John Dorie is dead as door WTF :eek: 😭

the BTS after the episode was interesting. John should never taken that other route when he left the convoy in the previous episode!, I'm not happy they killed off one of the best characters!

This means we'll have June Dorie mourning and broken from now on, will she go after Dakota-protected by sister Ginny?

5 more episodes to go

Last edited:
What has xxxx done!!!, after previous episode shocks, they continue

S6 future episode
Seemingly Grace & baby down! Morgan will be pissed with Ginny

FTWD_600_RG_1211_0025_RT.jpg

The second half of Fear the Walking Dead season 6 will also introduce three new characters played by John Glover (The Good Wife), Nick Stahl (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines), and Keith Carradine (Fargo).

Last edited:
Absolutely Gutted .....
Killed off one of the Best Character's in any of the WD Shows!!!

Ep.9 Things left to Do

Holy smokes another good episode following last weeks storming ending

A Mexican standoff involving strand was good

The ghost of dory arose as harbinger June Dory took unexpected revenge on Ginny to shake things up then cowboy walked it out of there 😊

Ep.9 Things left to Do

Holy smokes another good episode following last weeks storming ending

A Mexican standoff involving strand was good

The ghost of dory arose as harbinger June Dory took unexpected revenge on Ginny to shake things up then cowboy walked it out of there 😊
Those closeups on Ginny's blubbering face were some of the most disturbing TV for a while:censored:
Shame Finding Dory ended as it did, if only she had gone to the cabin in the first place and played scrabble to their end.
They've all been Westerns for ages, init.

Ep 10 Handle With Care

Danile did his best Bond villain Raoul Silva impression 😮 as our story unfolds

Another interesting episode, following Daniel’s viewpoint and disorientation with his PTSD

#11 The Holding

Not one of my favourites this season but next week’s looks back on track

John Dorie returns(sort of)
or rather his father appears played by Keith Carradine

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom