Fedup.. wanting to now upgrade everything lol

Nope... I can’t raise the TV because it’s an odd shape at the back, the legs are circular

What about the height adjustable stand that goes behind your cabinet and under? Sure it would be extra cost then..

Nope... I can’t raise the TV because it’s an odd shape at the back, the legs are circular

That's odd, this page says that it should take a standard VESA mount.

Unless you meant the legs of the unit underneath

Does your amp allow you to do a center mix level or something like that?

I meant legs underneath the TV yes

yeah I meant the legs and I can’t put anything on the wall because I rent my home 🏠 so NO brackets

yeah I meant the legs and I can’t put anything on the wall because I rent my home 🏠 so NO brackets

Then the only one i can think of is the floorstand which raises the tv as it´s adjustable. Behind and under your cabinet.

71fjqcw9d4l-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.1293810

That’s exactly the one I was thinking about.

I've one for Origin stands as holds the TV, center speaker, and sources.

The floorstand as others suggested would work well in this situation. I did the same thing but looking at your cabinet you may have to find a way to raise it further for the base plinth to fit underneath.
IMG_20191209_183811.jpg

Guys! 😊

someone is coming to buy my QA 3090C speaker on Friday... £70 cash...

Should i order that MA Bronze Centre to replace my QA?

is It a better sound do you think?
I Can get it for £95 new

I’ll have to run the bloody Audyssey again 🙄

May be able to stretch to this Centre speaker maybe Monitor Audio Bronze C150 (White)

The QA’s are ported design but the MA Centres are not, what’s better for a centre speaker?

The best centre is the largest matching centre you can afford. If you're Q Acoustic mains you should stick with a QA centre. I would try the 3090CI if you can afford it.

Mismatching is likely to lead to a strange sound across the front three. If you can return the MA though, buy and try? Unless someone has experience with your mains and that centre, nobody's going to know for sure.

They're similar sensitivities so that might be ok, but ported and sealed might be a challenge.

Guys! 😊

someone is coming to buy my QA 3090C speaker on Friday... £70 cash...

Should i order that MA Bronze Centre to replace my QA?

is It a better sound do you think?
I Can get it for £95 new

I’ll have to run the bloody Audyssey again 🙄

It`s good clear sounding center channel if you place it correctly. :) And of course closest match to your fronts so go ahead if you sell the QA center. The price is silly now as it`s soon discontinued.

Up to you will you buy the new model or old. The old (95£ sale?) has same tweeter as your mains. The new one has new drivers and other changes. Also the walnut finish is bit different with grey front.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom