FIFA 17 Pro Club Interest?

nutski

Established Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd try and find what interest there is for a Pro club this year, pop your gamertags down and will see if we can get something going

Defo - love clubs and try to play the 'right' way. Dont mind any position other than defence, but preferred position is CM.

pbb76

Just come back from the dark side and got a one s with fifa so I might be up for this again, had some good times playing with lads off here

GT: ollieovcity

I made a club tonight, AVF FC, sent invites to everyone in here so far.

I played with you guys a bit I think on Fifa 14.

Like the above poster I've just come over from PS4 though, so I'd be up for trying this again.

G'Tag: Richie0079

I'll add everyone over the next day or two unless you beat me to it, I've most on my list from the club before. Looking forward to getting back into this :)

I've still got most people on my friends list from the 360 days.
Rich, i'll add you in tonight

I'm getting back into Fifa properly this year so would love to be part of a club again

Aye, sign me up, would be nice to play it without being in a team of me plus 10 Ronaldos!

I realised I haven't got any Gold yet, but will be sorting it next week.

Been playing the Journey, which is basically the old Be a Pro mode, so been practicing that kind of gameplay. I always find it difficult to stay in position, and not go chasing after the ball!

Add me please. Picked it up last night and really enjoying it. Don't get to play as much as I'd like /want / need (thanks kids!!! ) it have enjoyed clubs before with some of you in previous versions

Everyone has an invite now, can try and get some games in one evening?

Sounds like a plan, maybe pop it on here and tag everyone in a post?

Which also reminds me, I need to get my gold sorted.

I am up for it

Gamertag: Johnyx1980

Just been and tried some drop in matches and some of the ratings are 90+!!!!

And, the usual non passing run into everything attitude

Im quite happy to hold the Midfield!

I'm up for this, can play anywhere (except keeper) - tag is lejund576

I'm just using my 14 day trial code before i get a proper membership, and it still says i don't have the correct permissions on my profile to play Clubs?

Do you need a full membership for Clubs then? That's annoying :(

I'm about this evening for a few hours if anyone is free?

Hey! i'd love to join you guys for some Pro Clubs, gamertag is Pezer

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom