FIFA 17 Pro Club Interest?

Thought I'd replied at the weekend, must have been an app issue. Think it was possibly only 3 on the bounce but was good to get a game on the go, as you say some good stuff on the go... And then some pretty woeful stuff from me too haha definitely my favoured mode on Fifa though, nothing better than threading a great ball through when someone has made a run for it.

Not a big fan on that formation we had though, felt it was much too narrow in the centre of the pitch but then I've always been a fan of wingers from my youth.

Thought I'd replied at the weekend, must have been an app issue. Think it was possibly only 3 on the bounce but was good to get a game on the go, as you say some good stuff on the go... And then some pretty woeful stuff from me too haha definitely my favoured mode on Fifa though, nothing better than threading a great ball through when someone has made a run for it.

Not a big fan on that formation we had though, felt it was much too narrow in the centre of the pitch but then I've always been a fan of wingers from my youth.
I wish there'd been a few on last night...ended up on ultimate team with some jerk who took the lead then stood at the corner flag hogging the ball ,
Still raging now [emoji35] [emoji35]

I was on but only briefly after midnight, jumped in Rocket League instead. I can't be arsed with folk ruining the game, just play in the spirit of it all or fudge off. Like goalkeepers being well out their box etc, total nonsense.

Was a good couple of wins, need to get used to my Pro again after playing with Griezman, Aubameyang, Mane in UT!

May or may not be on tonight as i've got a few things to do as i'm away for work tomorrow night, Wednesday and Thursday evening I should be free though

I'm not too sure when I'll be on, if I'm around though just ping me an invite and will let you know if I can't make it.

Are you lot still playing lads? Just got myself an xbox one and would love to have a game with you all

Are you lot still playing lads? Just got myself an xbox one and would love to have a game with you all

I don't think that club exists but we can always knock up another one.

be good to get the old gang back together.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom