FIFA 17 Ultimate Team

I would sell LW son,,buy hazard as lw,,and get the son striker card,,one of the best cards I've used..

Sadly he's untradeable !!

I did use the 86 ST Son and he was good. Lacked a tiny bit of pace but I think the 90 addresses that ?

I do like a really quick, strong striker plus ideally good in the air too - not asking much !

I've decided to rotate 2 teams after 11 months[emoji23][emoji23].
As I love using all these players but could not fit them all in 1 team!!

Screenshot_20170803-132733.png
Screenshot_20170803-132642.png

I've decided to rotate 2 teams after 11 months[emoji23][emoji23].
As I love using all these players but could not fit them all in 1 team!!

View attachment 893512View attachment 893513

So Gerrard or Lampard ? Intending to complete Gerrard SBC.

I have TOTS Lallana and Alli. Alli is a great CAM but overall I think Lallana is the better more complete midfielder - much better interceptions and tackling. Busies around like Kante but with more to offer going forward - great in the air too. 93 jumping & 99 heading plus 97 dribbling.

Hoping to get some decent players in monthly rewards in 20 mins to allow me to complete Lampard and Vidal.. a TOTY would be nice but fully expecting 82 or lower rated players.. :(

Of course EA messed up the rewards.. I finished elite 3 but they gave me a gold 1 pack.

IMG_6811.jpg

Pretty decent to be fair.. hopefully they fix it and I get an elite pack too :/

To help get the Luiz card this morning
Looks like a nice haul you have!

I'm just about to do the Premium SBC Luiz myself as it's another position change card that adds something different and looks beast too, I couldn't afford him last time round but always wanted him.

I'm just using my garbage TOTS Reds and some untradable IF's to do it, bought a couple of Bayern 87's and an 85 along with the cheapest other players I could get ratings wise so it hasn't cost all that much, here it is:

Screenshot_2017-08-03-20-17-08.jpg

I have to get my brother to submit it back home on my console as I'm actually out hiking in Norway at the moment and the App's rating system is still different to the consoles for some reason..

If you've got any Vitesse players in your club. Cash in for the Marquee Matchups.

IMG_3992.jpg

I finished silver for the month,,and got 84 Florenzi,,which would of been great,, had I not sold the 84 last week,,to get the futties florenzi[emoji23][emoji23]

Any idea of a striking option to start BPL or Legend.

Thinking of trying Weah ? Have tried Martial ST 86 and didn't think he performed as well as he does as a LF.

Any recommendations from the gurus ?

I have the Gerrard SBC prepared and ready to press the button on - unless anybody counsels against it.

PS thinking of trying 5-3-2 again Olly - I did use it a bit about 6 weeks ago. I do like wingers but nice to have two strikers so there is a trade off there. The extra defender definitely helped keep things more solid.
I don't really rate many of the Legend strikers as anything special, Weah was okay but these days the TOTS players should perform way better than most of the Legends, it's only really an option if you want a "cool" factor to your team or need the chemistry links.

You could try TOTS Lukaku? I have him Red and didn't think I'd like him as he doesn't have 4* skills and is a big man striker but he actually just bangs goals, currently has 53 in 50 games all in tough FUT Champions / DKT games, could be similar but better than Gray as he doesn't have skills either.

Of the End of Era SBC players personally I'd say Lahm is the best to go for if you can use him in a team, I'm also tempted to go for Gerrard though, you can use cheap MLS TOTS players at the moment which has knocked his current price right down.

And finally yea I'm one of the few that also likes wingers this year but 5-3-2 is very very effective so much so I don't mind the loss, beast attacking LB/RB's can be had cheap too (SIF Ox or TOTS Telles for instance)

Of course EA messed up the rewards.. I finished elite 3 but they gave me a gold 1 pack.

View attachment 893658

Pretty decent to be fair.. hopefully they fix it and I get an elite pack too :/
Jeez that sucks, I'm almost certain they'll grant you another pack, they have to, which will be awesome if they do :D

Err... Gold 1 Rewards paid out today!
Insane!

You must have been wondering what the hell was going on opening those!

Manolas and Coleman are sick pulls in the reds too :)

I forgot monthlys were today, I guess I have Bronze 1 weekly and Gold 2 monthlys that I'll have to get my brother to open too then.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing!

They're some good players, bit hard to replace TOTS players though.

Deciding between TOTS Eriksen and 89 Mkhitaryan to replace TOTS Dele Alli who I never quite clicked with.

Nice! Hopefully you've not used up your icon quota for 18 now [emoji23]

EA reissued the correct rewards overnight:

IMG_6812.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg

Very nice, but my OTW 92 Pogba from launch has almost 1300 games played and I'm not sure I can bring myself to sell him :/

I also have better untradeable versions of Azpi, Hamsik and Dembele.

Pretty happy overall though, think that's me done with WL until 18 now other than the odd game to try out some players I don't use often

Done with WL too.

7 reds I got and the best one was Baines. 3 I stuck into the Dembele SBC and the other 4 I'll likely shove into the Luiz one later on this evening.

IMG-20170804-WA0006.jpg

Pretty toilet for me, I currently use 86 IF Firmino in my team though so I guess I can sell him and use the 85 (positive being he has a cool picture) the other three join the rest of my useless reds.

Oh and I paid quite a bit to do the full team SBC for a TOTS as I can't snipe players on the app and the prices rose pretty mad, as usual for me one of the worst TOTS I could get in TOTS Pazdan.

I don't think I'll have time to do the Markee Matchups for another TOTS as it's too much hassle on the mobile.

I don't really rate many of the Legend strikers as anything special, Weah was okay but these days the TOTS players should perform way better than most of the Legends, it's only really an option if you want a "cool" factor to your team or need the chemistry links.

You could try TOTS Lukaku? I have him Red and didn't think I'd like him as he doesn't have 4* skills and is a big man striker but he actually just bangs goals, currently has 53 in 50 games all in tough FUT Champions / DKT games, could be similar but better than Gray as he doesn't have skills either.

Of the End of Era SBC players personally I'd say Lahm is the best to go for if you can use him in a team, I'm also tempted to go for Gerrard though, you can use cheap MLS TOTS players at the moment which has knocked his current price right down.

And finally yea I'm one of the few that also likes wingers this year but 5-3-2 is very very effective so much so I don't mind the loss, beast attacking LB/RB's can be had cheap too (SIF Ox or TOTS Telles for instance)

Gone for 90 ST Son (Well CAM>CF>ST). Very similar money to Lukaku - I paid 425k and Lukaku is listed now at 475k but looks to be available usually for under 450k. Will give Son a run but may try to get enough for Lukaku and switch Son out to LW at the start in a 4-3-3(4).

Cheers

Managed to get rid of 17 of those Scream cards. No idea why but Pantilimon's price shot up earlier for some reason and they were selling.
IMG_4002.jpg
IMG_4003.jpg

Decided to complete the Vidal SBC with some untradable players I won't use anymore. Only had to spend about 15k. I'll list 86 Can who was good but I may as well replace with Vidal. Here are my two teams.
IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

Any obvious upgrades. I could have 650k odd to play with once I sell Can and the rest of the Scream cards.

Both teams look sick to be honest, personally if Neuer is tradable I'd sell him and just get one of Farhman or Leno's special cards.

As for the other team obviously Sandro TOTS would be an upgrade can't really think of much else though.

I sold my 86 IF Firmino for 98k and also my regular Pogba for 150k to incorporate the red 85 Firmino from my monthly rewards and SBC Luiz..

Screenshot_2017-08-04-20-52-00.jpg

All but three are untradeable in that team now (Best, 89 IF Mkhitaryan and IF Trapp)

It's a bit pointless now since I'd only be doing it for monthly rewards and by the time they'll be released there will be no more WL and we'll be less than 3 weeks from 18

I did play a couple of games to give 5atb another try.

IMG_6832.jpg

I still struggle to play well with it :/

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom