FIFA 19 Ultimate Team

dont know why but did the Goretzka , nothing in the packs, and then why oh why did the Icon Upgrade- how the fcuk is 85 Petit an upgrade ----

any way stuck him in an icon 100k pack and packed a few TOTS inc Pepe made about 150k back ---

but nearly over for me , more hooked on doing any SBC now just to open more packs-

final end game team will be done by the weekend

I did Goretzka for the packs - did him first time round but stuck him in to a SBC at some stage. Only did him as I have Alaba and Ribery so there's a chance I might use him at some stage but you're right, this feels like end game, played a load over the weekend to get the 16000 points for rank 1 but hardly played it since

Did the icon SBC and knew us regret it...baby Zanetti! I have his prime card...what a waste!

I got my TOTS pack from the Twitch event over the weekend and got Son - looks very good but will have to keep him as a supersub!
Christ! I opened mine with no expectations and was still disappointed, I got Mancini 87 rated CB, brilliant.

Got TOTS De Paul and Stones in rewards this morning. Did the Futties daily objective yesterday (just to score a goal with a Futties vote pick) and you get a 2 player pack - got TOTS Chiesa in that one! All good SBC fodder!

Did the Icon SBC, got 86 Nakata, I don't mind as I quite liked him early on this year, in the team he goes.

Beta invite,,lol.
IMG_20190808_190931.jpg

I got one too just for Volta...wanted FUT obviously!

Well blow me also been sent beta code,. Ha my gold expires tonight,. Need to for some offers

Got bored, did this fella...should link nicely with fut swap Fabinho in a week!

Screenshot_20190808-232400_Companion.jpg

Ha cheers but I have remained firm and not pre-ordered and do not have any intention to do so either! It's the packs issue, not the game - I can't trust myself not to buy packs!

I've not pre-ordered either.

I'll wait for the EA Access trial and make a decision based off of that, I think I'll be getting PES no matter what.

Do we get to play the trial even if we haven't pre-ordered? I've always had it on pre-order and always played the trial but always assumed the 2 were linked?

Did the Griezemann SBC and actually made money from it - packed 3 TOTS in EACH pack! Just opened my rank 1 rewards and didn't get a single special card from 6(?) pretty good packs! The way they weight the packs is a bit silly - unless I am missing something and the special batch pack cards are no longer in the packs?

I am sat on 650k now with a mega squad which I am struggling to see where it can be improved. I have a second squad which I never use made up of misfits - some good players like Futties Alaba, Kondogbia, prime moments Zanetti, Maradona, Ribery etc but they just don't get a game. I have to admit, I am tempted to go for Eusebio - his SBC varies between 1.3 and 1.6m - so a million more than I have right now but I have an icon to chuck in which knocks 220k off the price and some high rated players who would certainly bring the price down...I just don't want to be in a position where I run out of coins and players and can't complete it!

Decided to do Socrates instead which in hindsight is a stupid decision (not the player, just doing it now after the good stuff has left the packs). Just done all the SBCs bar one, spent (most) my coins, used (all!) my leftover players and have pulled nothing of note from the packs, just a few TOTWs. Had I done this last week it would have arguably been cheaper and I'd probably made my money back from all the specials in the packs...hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Tried MyClub on PES19 last night and holy hell it was awful! Now Futties has come to an end I'm struggling to get in to FUT now but I've ended up with this beast of a side...switch to 41212 narrow with VVD as CDM...

Screenshot_20190816-074611_Companion.jpg

Balls, ordered 20. I blame the lager last night and a £10 voucher on my account...

Still haven't pre-ordered and won't do so until I try it on access, hearing mixed reviews at the moment.

I've watched some stuff from Gamescom, wasn't overly impressed.

I played the FUT beta and didn't like it, was just pass, pass, pass, pass. Felt a lot like PES 19, quite slow and cumbersum but as I always say, FIFA always starts out one way, they patch it and its back to what everyone loves/hates. They gave all beta players 300k so I just opened packs - I hate the pack opening sequence, they have done away with the card explosion and now have a tunnel to the pitch, the further it goes the better the card. I think for me the bit I enjoy most about FUT is the SBCs and squad building so that was what made me pre-order (plus the tenner voucher I got for spending MS reward points - worth checking what you have)

So to summarise, I have played FUT 20, didn't like it, so pre-ordered it o_O

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom