FIFA 20 Xbox One

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shown yesterday at the EA show. Looks like they are concentrating on the street aspect. Franchise has gone in a different direction now, so think I’ll go for pro evo for a change

Last edited:
probably give it a miss this year, then give in as it gets closer-

It's been rigged for years. And gotten worse with each year.

It's been so glaringly obvious I don't know how anyone can deny it with a straight face.

Kurt went to a pro fifa tournament so funny he was scoring loads of goals in his first games then the next games his team was ea’d so it couldn’t do anything and he strarted screaming to call in the police and saying ea shouldn’t be offering prize money on such a rigged game and they should arrest all the ea guys. Good on you kurt your telling people how it is

His next games the balls were bouncing for him and he’s take that. Sound familiar

At least the pro games seem to be using standard fifa before they rolled out different versions of the game for the pro tournaments and the pros all remarked they didn’t have time to adjust to the gameplay

Sep Blatter where are you what could you tell us?

Last edited:
No doubt I'll be getting this.
Are we expecting beta codes again this year? If so it's usually about now that they are sent out.

Ore ordered. Any cheap ways for points this year? Did 12000 from Argentina last year but that’s dead

Just got my beta code. But after last year I dont think I'll be getting it.

Just got my beta code. But after last year I dont think I'll be getting it.

I usually get a seasons beta invite but no email

If you turn off the atrocious commentary its fifa 19

No beta invite for me this year, I think I got one last year for the first time but not two in a row, usually I'm away travelling at this time of year so don't get to play much but this time it'd have been perfect as I don't leave for New Zealand until Sept 4th so could have crunched some games to get a feel of it before I went, not to be.

First time in years I haven't had a beta invite. Disappointed.

First time in years I haven't had a beta invite. Disappointed.
I'm mostly disappointed because I wanted to test how the early gameplay felt to me on my connection, usually I want to just play the game early and see the content but I've been so sick of how the gameplay has been for me personally over the past few years which has meant to most important thing for me this year is just the gameplay stability and server responsiveness.

I don't care about any new modes, items or features because they'll all mean nothing if the gameplay is like the last two or so years...

I'm mostly disappointed because I wanted to test how the early gameplay felt to me on my connection, usually I want to just play the game early and see the content but I've been so sick of how the gameplay has been for me personally over the past few years which has meant to most important thing for me this year is just the gameplay stability and server responsiveness.

I don't care about any new modes, items or features because they'll all mean nothing if the gameplay is like the last two or so years...

To be honest, every year I have my complaints around the gameplay, but every year it is my most played game. Just give me more FIFA!

To be honest, every year I have my complaints around the gameplay, but every year it is my most played game. Just give me more FIFA!
I'm not talking about gameplay aspects as in shooting, passing, OP meta tactics etc I just purely mean the gameplay stability, the delay, the disconnects and the sluggishness in games sometimes, I usually play FIFA a lot, I love football so its an obvious go to game, however I'd much prefer it if it was not broken thats what makes it less enjoyable whether I win/draw or lose.

I played less matches on FIFA 19 than I did on 18/17/16/15/14 and to be honest I really should have played even less than I did if I had slightly more restraint and cared about my sanity haha

Make the game stable, fix the sluggishness, fix the delay and server issues and I'll be back to playing 1,000's of matches again :)

The pes demo has impressed me this year, there could be a decision point coming up!

I know I shouldn't talk about it here,,but rather impressed with the beta.
Slowed down,more time on the ball,,you have to defend yourself,,not much ai assistance in winning the ball back.
And I packed pogba!!
But then again I loved the FIFA 18 beta and look how that turned out!!!

I'm not talking about gameplay aspects as in shooting, passing, OP meta tactics etc I just purely mean the gameplay stability, the delay, the disconnects and the sluggishness in games sometimes, I usually play FIFA a lot, I love football so its an obvious go to game, however I'd much prefer it if it was not broken thats what makes it less enjoyable whether I win/draw or lose.

I played less matches on FIFA 19 than I did on 18/17/16/15/14 and to be honest I really should have played even less than I did if I had slightly more restraint and cared about my sanity haha

Make the game stable, fix the sluggishness, fix the delay and server issues and I'll be back to playing 1,000's of matches again :)
I was the opposite , played more games this year than ever. Only really stopped when they started Giving out cards too easy as I like the grind. My team by jan was unreal.

Still plagued by annoying issues.
Passes going all over the place no matter where you aim.
No loss glitches.
People disconnecting when you get a penalty or are hammering them (but still drawing) and not getting the win.
Near post corners.
Volleyed crosses.
Big defenders not winning headers agiant 4foot players.
Pace being pointless and salah or players or that speed being caught up by the slowest defenders in the game.
One on ones.
Di was shots.
Kick off goals.

Infact... I guess I just enjoy the menus!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom