Fifa Geriatrics

hamd01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Having been a member of AVF for around 15 years, and taken part in some of the Fifa Leagues (which I got trounced at), I got the vibe that a few of the players were more mature.....with working lives, kids...wife etc.

There is a cracking Facebook Group for the more mature Facebook players amongst us here.

Im amazed how many 40+ players there are. some of the guys in there work a 12 hour shift, get the kids tea, watch some tv with the mrs then play till 2am! Dont know how they have the energy!

Whats the average age here...Im 43.

Last edited by a moderator:
48 mate and love my FIFA.
Don’t bother about many other games apart from the likes of single player CoD etc but FIFA is perfect as can play against people online of similar crap standard. I play seasons , I don’t bother about the career mode or stuff.
Usually play when the Mrs is out.
Occasionally been known to be on at midnight etc but I work from home mostly so don’t have to commute early

50 and play at least a couple of games everyday (and I also used to play the leagues on here). Pretty much play using Crystal Palace 90% of the time and have got as far as division 3 in online seasons with them but usually hover around divisions 5/6. Don't have the patience to play any other games to be honest.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom