FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) 20

Me neither...couple of Henrys and Kennys but nothing significant

Decided to do Laudrup, just in case I pulled Lehmann or something and got completely annoyed at the game!

He cost 9 (same as Prime pack). Still got 30+ days left of round 1 of icon swaps so going to try and get the other 2 (not doing WL one) - then should just need the 7 from next round and I'll open the pack

Which squad do you reckon I should run with?

1.png
2.png

3.png

I like the first one,,but try and get boateng in..

Same, I prefer the Bundesliga CD, CD, GK but would need a Bundesliga CDM - will see what SBCs come out as Arthur is good but not great

Yeh tried him and hes decent...just need Bundesliga though as Laudrup will be on 10 chem anyway....wish I'd done Kimmich

Gattuso Prime Moments only 7 tokens so might just save for him but that's a good month or so away

Last edited:
Had a few games with Laudrup last night and he's incredible! Also changed from my usual 4231, watched the video below and played 442 which I've never ever tried...plays really nice

Considered doing it but at 500k it will take most my coins as I don't have many decent untradeables left - think I would rather gamble on the "free" 9 token Fut Swap for the Prime pack than the mid pack which costs money - if I had an 88 untradeable squad for fodder though I would definitely do it!

New pack out...

I got Rakitic....nothing special but could have been worse!

Bought CDM Mbabu for 280k and he is incredible, but as ever, I get twitchy with having a player with a "high" value in the club knowing his value will likely crash to sub 100k in a month (just my opinion), so sold him last night for 300k - so just about breaking even.

Still stuck on my CDM position, I will either get Gattuso next month from swaps for 7 tokens or gamble on the prime pack with 9 tokens - suspect come late April I will gamble as the game will probably be dying off if it (or we!) haven't done already.....

Did the mid icon...88 Raul. Not too bad, could have been way worse I suppose!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom