FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) 20

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A thread to discuss all things FUT 20 rather than hijack the FIFA 20 thread...

Found this video useful for anyone struggling with formations and tactics...normally follow what this lad does and it often pays off...

This video is also a very good watch for anyone struggling with defending which I most definitely am...

Thanks for the vids will watch later, opened my 6 packs and best I got was IF William Jose (untradable) and from one of my pukki packs got tradable WItzel, selling for 50k ,. I assume his price will go lower tomorrow? so 50k will help with the SBC's

Why are the higher rated players cheaper than last year? I just snapped up an 86 Rakitic for 10k

They will rise when SBCs come out I reckon

This is mine, went with EPL mainly due to packing Aurier who I wanted to try. Mahrez is untradeable so rather than spend too much on players at this early stage I thought I would keep it simple. Managed to get Maximin when he was extinct for 10k and sold for 22k, packed Zaha and sold for 40k - both great players but when you can get 22k for a 78 rated player it was a no-brainer to sell, similar thinking with Zaha.

I definitely won't be running an EPL side in a couple of weeks but waiting for the prices to flatten out a bit before spending on anyone.

Screenshot_20190927-100216_Companion.jpg

Unsure what to do tonight, was going to spend 12k on packs thinking there may be some promos with it being release day but in all honesty the OTW cards don't interest me; I've kept an eye on them over the last couple of seasons and only a couple of them tend to be worth it. in 17 I was lucky enough to pack Mbappe OTW and he was excellent but last year I found them pointless and IIRC it was only Ronaldo who got quite a few IFs to make the OTW card worthwhile. Just scanning through last years OTW here FIFA 19 Players | FUTBIN and I can't say any card stands out as having loads of IF upgrades.

That being said, I'd like to pack OTW Joelinton and ASM cos of the NUFC connection but hand on heart, they aint going to get any IFs given how dire we are this season!!

I’ve been having some decent luck with gold upgrade packs. I’ve opened about 30 so far and have gotten Neymar, Rodri and a few 84-86 players that will come in handy for whenever the player sbcs start arriving.

how are you all finding the online gameplay compared to last year? I stopped playing online by November last year and haven’t tried it yet this year. I’ve only been playing a bit of squad battles and trading.

I don't really know what team to try and get. I posted in the other thread about my IF Benzema that I got in a pack. I sold him, got 85k. So at the moment I'm sat with about 95k but haven't bought anyone yet or any packs.

I also noticed (I don't know why or how I missed it) that I had Rodri in a pack too. He's tradeable but may try and build a team around him, he was selling for around 30-40k yesterday. Last year I loved having Fabinho in my team in a CDM position, he was a beast.

First time playing FUT properly but what a load of fudgeing shite?!

I have a team full of league 2 standard players with about 60 chemistry and I am facing 5 star teams with a minimum of 90 chemistry. How is that fair?

Scott Dann up about Bale and M’bappe? Wingers that can’t outpace anyone. No matter what formation or tactics I try I am constantly closed down and out numbered no matter where on the pitch it is. Yet when the opposition get the ball they have all the time in the world and I can’t chase after them.

If I chose to be a team of Lincoln’s ability against Barcelona willingly then fine. But not when all you want is a bit of a level playing field!

Why is EVERY single player able to run past and away from any of my players? Yet it is like I am running through treacle?

First time playing FUT properly but what a load of fudgeing sh*te?!

I have a team full of league 2 standard players with about 60 chemistry and I am facing 5 star teams with a minimum of 90 chemistry. How is that fair?

Scott Dann up about Bale and M’bappe? Wingers that can’t outpace anyone. No matter what formation or tactics I try I am constantly closed down and out numbered no matter where on the pitch it is. Yet when the opposition get the ball they have all the time in the world and I can’t chase after them.

If I chose to be a team of Lincoln’s ability against Barcelona willingly then fine. But not when all you want is a bit of a level playing field!

The thing is, FUT isn't about matching the team ratings up - that is seasons. The idea with FUT is to get a good team, so if you have a League 2 side, you will get tonked every single game unless you are absolutely unreal at the game. Player stats count for a lot so yeh, if you have Scott Dann up against Mbappe, you haven't got a chance. Play some squad battles, get some coins, open some packs you get from completing objectives and start to build a decent team.

If you want to use a bronze/silver rated side then FUT probably isn't for you, play seasons where it will match you up against a similar rated side but I personally think you will struggle to find a game as most people want to use the best sides.

Sold most of my EPL side and started to build a Bundesliga side - I seem to do the same thing every year but this year I really like some of the Bunda players - especially the defenders, loads of fast powerful ones!

Much like I did last year, I am pre-planning the Bundesliga SBC - not sure when it came out last year? Possibly November? But buying up most the players now before their values spike when the SBC is released. Going to see what players are up for grabs and if none take my fancy I will be having a massive sale hopefully making a big profit!

Just packed Auba from a 2 player pack (the Pulisic SBC) which cost 4k! 360k profit!

Started with a Brazilian hybrid- but binned that and also now got a Bundesliga btw Only got the game today as was using just the app

Just made my first big signing...

Screenshot_20190928-225738_Companion.jpg

Just got Ter Stegen (90) in a pack (untradable SBC rewards). I've got to decide if to build a German team around him or a La Liga team, or both, hmmmmm.

Just got Ter Stegen (90) in a pack (untradable SBC rewards). I've got to decide if to build a German team around him or a La Liga team, or both, hmmmmm.

Boateng and Tah in front of him, then Bundesliga?

Bunda team....

Screenshot_20190929-141734_Companion.jpg

I've found 352 rather great,,as all everyone does is 1-2 with there strikers,having 3 defenders there helps alot.
Flew up to division 4 using it..
Of course you can still get stuffed!!

As mentioned in the other thread I personally haven't played any Fifa 20 yet but for the people who had issues with delay and responsiveness in gameplay how do you feel it is so far this year?

I don't need responses from people who never felt they had it last year or can't feel it having an affect if they do, I'd like to hear from people who experienced it and felt it negatively affect their gameplay in the last few years to hear if it's any different this year?

I've seen numerous top pro players mention that Rivals matches are horrendous at times and seeing stuff like this has me worried it'll feel like more of the same for me:

What are peoples feeling here so far?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom