FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) 20

I think we've all experienced what you're going through. I posted on here a couple of weeks ago that I'd gone from div 4 to 8 in a week. Couldn't win, couldn't pass, score etc. Absolutely hated the game. Took a week off, played last night and enjoyed it.

I've never experienced the lag, but I'm not denying it exists for a lot of people. In fact I'd gone months without a disconnect but had 2 last night for some reason.

Scripting is very real but I'm also finding that good players are intentionally dropping down leagues to do objectives. If I play someone who is quite clearly way better than the league we're in, I quit at 0-0. Bit of a rubbish move but I'm not wasting 15 minutes of my life playing a losing game!

The lag is horrendous when it’s there. My connection seems fine, as does my speed test. As does fortnite, cod, Forza etc when I play it. It’s mainly just Fifa.

the passing and running into each other is ridiculous currently. At the moment my players are getting into the habit of passing the ball behind the player they are aiming for which is annoying

not sure what the fudgeing point of playing this game is any more.
I’m in division 10 playing against 92+ rated teams every game. Each team has at least 4 or 5 players rated 96+. It’s ridiculous. I can’t win and thus stick in division 10.

not sure what the fudgeing point of playing this game is any more.
I’m in division 10 playing against 92+ rated teams every game. Each team has at least 4 or 5 players rated 96+. It’s ridiculous. I can’t win and thus stick in division 10.

People are dropping leagues to do the Mendy objectives - it stinks to be honest.

How do some people set their team up to constantly pressure me? Like, I can’t get a seconds peace literally. Their players just know where I am going to go. Every twist and turn they copy and turn on a six pence. I can’t get away from them.

How do some people set their team up to constantly pressure me? Like, I can’t get a seconds peace literally. Their players just know where I am going to go. Every twist and turn they copy and turn on a six pence. I can’t get away from them.

Either they'll be using a high depth, pressing tactic, or they're just good players and can read the game, always switching players off the ball to cut passing lanes. Or a combo of both.

There is a petition for the uk parliament to look at lootboxes again it’s got 39,000 signatures already and needs 100,000 for it to be debated. It’s been promoted by YouTubers who are sick of Fifa lootboxes and want to force EA to make a good a game and drop the lootboxes for vulnerable children
Click on the link below to sign it only takes a few clicks

not sure what it is with this bloody game.

a couple of days ago i got myself a 94 rated depay - put him upfront and suddenly my team was transformed. i must have won 8 or 9 in a row - some absolute thrashings. half quit early as i was normally 3 or 4-0 up inside 25 mins. honestly, the team were playing amazing and depay felt amazing - he felt quick. i have 95 rated Zlatan as well who is technically rated as quicker, but he feels sluggish. Depay FEELS quick. everything he touched turned to goals.

and then suddenly i lose one. ok, it was against a 95 rated team with some ridiculous players in. no shame there. but then i have just gone on a losing streak of about 15 games. i literally can't buy a win. the team suddenly begins to play like shit. i mix it up, still got 90+ rated team and normally 98-100 chemistry. nope, nothing works. just thrashing after thrashing.

i cant pass. cant shoot. cant get past anyone. 99% of my shots are somehow blocked or saved (where as in my purple spell almost everything was flying in). i am tackled everywhere. opposition seem to know where i am going before i do.

i have just halted that run of defeats with a 5-1 win, but only because the person i was playing was terrible (91 rated team but only 64 chemistry). but even then, i had 2 penalties in that game, both saved! hit the wood work numerous times. 19 shots in the game and apart from the 5 i scored i think the rest were blocked or saved.

not sure what happens, but its like i get a little bit of success and then fifa decides "nope, you can't win any more now for a while!"

It’s Andrew Wilson and the EA scientists who are playing with your brain. As daft as it sounds they have rigged the game to make you win and lose and to keep you playing to buy Fifa points. It’s sad but that’s where the game is at now

Been meaning to write something on here for ages now but keep getting sidetracked. As some of you know, I have said that I will not be getting 21, well that went wrong one night and I pre-ordered it....

I had a little change of heart and actually switched to a PS having been an Xbox man for over a decade, I just fancied trying it. Got FIFA 20 with the PS so loaded it up and started from scratch with a brand new club - you know what, I really enjoyed it, the squad building, the SBCs in the early days etc - a lot was down to the fact that I started playing at the end game time of year so in the free packs, the rewards etc I was getting some half decent to very decent players (packed TOTY De Ligt which I sold for 300k in my second reward pack) - meant I could build up a good team very quickly and now have a 96 rated squad without having spent a penny on packs - just grinding objectives with a bit of pack luck sprinkled in! Just last night I packed TOTS Ben Yedder from the 92+ rated TOTSSF pack.

I've played almost 3500 games on FUT on FIFA 20 and have learned a lot; I still enjoy the game, in fact it is about the only thing I play - I have noticed a lot has changed in the last few years with my gaming habits - I used to love GTA V, As Creed etc, games you could get lost in, but these days, at 40 years old, kids and a wife, I just like FIFA as I can hop on and off but also carry on the game playing on the app with trading, etc. Yes, there are faults in the game and I could, and have, written lots about them - its quite timely as I agree with the couple of posts above about the science in the game, suckering you in to buy packs to "improve" but then putting you in to scripted games where you have a way better side but just can't pass.

I'd love to say I won't buy packs on 21, but I will, but what I won't do is buy packs to try to chase the big players - gambling to get a 1m player when it rarely happens. I think for me a few packs to start off to get the ball rolling helps but then I am quite a decent grinder of objectives so plan to be fairly sensible.

There have been a lot of coin sink SBCs this year and I really have missed the icon SBCs where you know who you are getting, the icon SBCs in 20 IMO were awful as it was a gamble, a massive gamble - always chasing a Pele, Crujff etc but then getting Litmanen...!

Been meaning to write something on here for ages now but keep getting sidetracked. As some of you know, I have said that I will not be getting 21, well that went wrong one night and I pre-ordered it....

I had a little change of heart and actually switched to a PS having been an Xbox man for over a decade, I just fancied trying it. Got FIFA 20 with the PS so loaded it up and started from scratch with a brand new club - you know what, I really enjoyed it, the squad building, the SBCs in the early days etc - a lot was down to the fact that I started playing at the end game time of year so in the free packs, the rewards etc I was getting some half decent to very decent players (packed TOTY De Ligt which I sold for 300k in my second reward pack) - meant I could build up a good team very quickly and now have a 96 rated squad without having spent a penny on packs - just grinding objectives with a bit of pack luck sprinkled in! Just last night I packed TOTS Ben Yedder from the 92+ rated TOTSSF pack.

I've played almost 3500 games on FUT on FIFA 20 and have learned a lot; I still enjoy the game, in fact it is about the only thing I play - I have noticed a lot has changed in the last few years with my gaming habits - I used to love GTA V, As Creed etc, games you could get lost in, but these days, at 40 years old, kids and a wife, I just like FIFA as I can hop on and off but also carry on the game playing on the app with trading, etc. Yes, there are faults in the game and I could, and have, written lots about them - its quite timely as I agree with the couple of posts above about the science in the game, suckering you in to buy packs to "improve" but then putting you in to scripted games where you have a way better side but just can't pass.

I'd love to say I won't buy packs on 21, but I will, but what I won't do is buy packs to try to chase the big players - gambling to get a 1m player when it rarely happens. I think for me a few packs to start off to get the ball rolling helps but then I am quite a decent grinder of objectives so plan to be fairly sensible.

There have been a lot of coin sink SBCs this year and I really have missed the icon SBCs where you know who you are getting, the icon SBCs in 20 IMO were awful as it was a gamble, a massive gamble - always chasing a Pele, Crujff etc but then getting Litmanen...!

how do you sell your TOTY players for big money? when ever i pack TOTSF players etc they are untradable?

agree about the icon SBC's - i obliterated my team to earn my first ever icon card and got Ryan Giggs who was, quite frankly, rubbish.

how do you sell your TOTY players for big money? when ever i pack TOTSF players etc they are untradable?

agree about the icon SBC's - i obliterated my team to earn my first ever icon card and got Ryan Giggs who was, quite frankly, rubbish.

Depends on how you pack them mate. If you pack one from an untradeable pack then yeh, you can't sell them but if you get them in a pack which is tradeable, from squad battle rewards for example then you can sell

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom