Finding the Way Back Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Nice review Cas...yep, Affleck is on top form here, bringing raw emotion to the table, which in turn, made me all emotional. Top performance from Ben and well worth a watch.

Thanks for the review Cas, looking forward to this.

I watched The Accountant the other day again, another great film some may have overlooked , those gun shots will give you speakers a workout, hoping for a sequel.

Thanks for the review Cas, looking forward to this.

I watched The Accountant the other day again, another great film some may have overlooked , those gun shots will give you speakers a workout, hoping for a sequel.
Ditto, it cry's out for a sequel although some do like this and Salt do and then you get crappy film that you think think goodness that ended and then get a load of sequels.

I liked this but think I'd suggest a cheap rental, than something that calls for a rewatch due to the nature of the story.

Thanks for the review, Cas. On my Disk Rental list :thumbsup:

A bit late to the party on this one, but watched the bluray tonight. Very enjoyable film, albeit a mix of laughter and sadness. Very grainy-style to the image that some may hate but I liked it and I thought the sound was very good. Cheers for the review as always !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom