Four Seat Recliner with Drinks Holder

MyronAub

Established Member
Reaction score
So no-one had any suggestions for a recliner with heated seat so how about just a recliner with a drinks holder? As before I need something that's available in a two-seater "loveseat" arrangement?

What I actually want is four seats in total so the spec would be:

- two-seater "loveseat" electric recliner with
- matching single seat electric recliner x 2
- all with drinks holders
- under £4,000

Ideally I wouldn't have to spend so much but if needs must then I can just about justify £1k a seat making £4k in total.

Does anyone have any ideas where to look?

not sure if this is a serious post but i'd start with Stressless from Ekones

Stressless from Ekones

Thanks both. Unfortunately although they can do a loveseat plus two singles configuration they only seem to offer a table in-between rather than proper drinks holders.

Search "La z boy"

Similarly La-z-Boy no longer seem to do a two-seater recliner with drinks holder in the UK.

I am surprised there aren't more options out there, I didn't think a two-seater recliner with drinks holders was that esoteric?!? Does anyone have any other ideas?

I'd try La-Z-boy direct in the US then.

How long it would take and if they'd be in budget (I suspect just about), I don't know.
But I'd bet they can sort you out.

I'd try La-Z-boy direct in the US then.

I actually have a La-Z-Boy two-seater (California model) that I bought earlier in the year but my girlfriend gets a stiff neck when reclining for too long so I've now discounted them.

I've now found the Frontrow range which looks promising (the headrest seems as though it'll provide more support), has anyone here tried them out?

FrontRow Seating

I've belatedly realised that although I updated my signature here, I didn't update this thread.

Back in pre-lockdown days we drove down to Kent from Wales and tried out the Frontrow modular seats; SWMBO was suitably impressed (much higher backs than the La-Z-Boy) so we ordered them there and then.

I then ordered some retro fit heated car seat kits and a local upholsterer fitted them to each seat.

Costs (in 2012) were:
4 x Modular Seating @ total £3,600
4 x Heated Seat Kits @ total £120
Upholster @ £200
Total Cost £3,920

and for all that I ended up with

- two-seater "loveseat" electric recliner
- 2 x matching single seat electric recliner
- all with built-in drinks holders
- all with heated seats

Even better the heated seats were hooked up to my bespoke control system and so can be switched on and off individually from my Harmony Ultimate remote. The reason my memory has been jogged is that I'm shortly going to change the control to an Alexa compatible system so we can turn the heated seats on and off via voice...

The seats are still going strong despite being used by us (and our Doberman who loves the recliners) every single night for the last eight years.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Ha ha, I must admit I was a little surprised that this was eight years ago!

At the time it seemed like I was spending a small fortune on all the kit for my cinema room but looking back now it was fantastic value for money for eight years of unadulterated pleasure for myself and my family and friends.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom