Friendly tv on Samsung smart tv??

mike1072

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I own a Samsung Smart Q series tv with downloadable apps, etc. I’d like to join YouTube tv but my wife wants hallmark, and 'friendly tv' is the perfect companion service. HOWEVER... I’m trying to determine how I can watch the friendly tv service? Do I have to buy a roku or smart stick/chrome cast, even with a smart tv? This seems so elementary but I’m a tech idiot and can’t understand why I’d need another device with this tv...Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Hello,
I own a Samsung Smart Q series tv with downloadable apps, etc. I’d like to join YouTube tv but my wife wants hallmark, and 'friendly tv' is the perfect companion service. HOWEVER... I’m trying to determine how I can watch the friendly tv service? Do I have to buy a roku or smart stick/chrome cast, even with a smart tv? This seems so elementary but I’m a tech idiot and can’t understand why I’d need another device with this tv...Thanks in advance for your feedback!
I think in the UK you can get hallmark as an extra subscription channel on amazon prime. I could be wrong but not sure if you can get frndlytv at all in the UK. In the USA it might be on Samsung via roku channels

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom