From small Dedicated Room --> to larger Living Room Home Cinema = 😍

I finally took the extra work to hide those cables. You can still see them but now every cable goes inside the ”wall”.
C4B75ACB-8400-4AC9-922A-159CE7996FF4.jpeg

99D50FCC-8690-4B0F-A960-377C86521652.jpeg

The way things are I dont think we will be seeing that for a while. How are things in Sweden?

Opposite here. Stay safe.:thumbsup:

I'm glad that Sweden is not like other countries as its so bloody boring here in the UK !!
You seem to have done a fair bit of work since I last posted on here and its all come together very nicely mate :smashin:

I'm glad that Sweden is not like other countries as its so bloody boring here in the UK !!
You seem to have done a fair bit of work since I last posted on here and its all come together very nicely mate :smashin:
Yea it is pretty ok here. Right now I am going to the gym.

The upgrade från my eight year old Denon 2311 to the new X4500 is by far the biggest improvement in my home cinema.
i think it is a bigger step even than my recent upgrade to the Epson 9400.
the sound wow!!!
I cant believe a receiver can make this difference.
After I did the Audyssey I thought the bass was missing. The Denon told me to lower the volume knod on my sub to almost nothing.
but now when I have listened for a few hours I feel the bass is just perfectly balanced.
i sat last night for several hours listening to music in a new way. Love it!
Next up are movies. Wow wow wow!!!

Yea... the movies... they sound preeeeetty good on the new Denon. Yikes! Its shaking and .. incredible.
I am sorry because I am justing mumbling but it is such a big difference.

Last night I watched the new Bad Boys movie in UHD HDR Imax Enhanced and then some... There are actions scenes in that movie that just sound and look so good.
There is a car chase (of course there is!) where one car explodes and flies in the air and you can feel the bass make my sofa shake and the brightness from the explosion makes your eyes tear up (in a good way).

I can feel it here in the UK. Can you turn it down a bit ? :rotfl:

Love you thread and the room ofc. Wish I had DIY skills to follow in your footsteps.

Is your 9400 calibrated or it is as it came out of the box? Am I right that you are still using high contrast screen?

Thanks

Love you thread and the room ofc. Wish I had DIY skills to follow in your footsteps.

Is your 9400 calibrated or it is as it came out of the box? Am I right that you are still using high contrast screen?

Thanks
Haha wow. I would never guess that somebody would be impressed by my DIY skills so thanks.
still using my ten year old high contrast.

I love what you've done here.

Every thought about painting the ceiling to minimise reflections further?

I love what you've done here.

Every thought about painting the ceiling to minimise reflections further?
Yes, a thought but nothing more right now.
The next step is to black out all the windows with automatic blinds.
I might do something with the ceiling in the future. It is fun to always make it better.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom