Funny Photo/Picture/Meme Thread

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Now...... I know money is tight, and firms are hurting due to reduced sales.
But. You know.... Given how LARGE Iceland is, and that they have been open all thru this crisis, I feel as a nationwide food retailer, they could do just a tiny bit better with their public health and distancing instructions outside there store, than an A4 sheet with black marker pen stuck onto a sign with a few yellow half price stickers.

Am I expecting too much?

(I took this photo about 45 mins ago)

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
But. You know.... Given how LARGE Iceland is, and that they have been open all thru this crisis, I feel as a nationwide food retailer, they could do just a tiny bit better with their public health and distancing instructions outside there store, than an A4 sheet with black marker pen stuck onto a sign with a few yellow half price stickers.

Am I expecting too much?

Is it really on the wonk like that?

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Is it really on the wonk like that?
Yup, a market pen sigh, snickered onto a stand for something else, just stuck out the front. My phone was straight.
It does the job, but for a multi million national company it's a bit pee poor IMHO

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Yup, a market pen sigh, snickered onto a stand for something else, just stuck out the front. My phone was straight.
It does the job, but for a multi million national company it's a bit pee poor IMHO
Nice to see no greengrocer's apostrophes on the Slimming World sign though.

The Dreamer

Distinguished Member

Am I expecting too much?

So... how does this work first thing in the morning?:rolleyes:

Tempest

Distinguished Member
What I find annoying, and I'm sure everyone else does is the total lack of consistency when it comes to retailers.

Go to a large chain and act like you have the plague. Making you wait, only so many in the store at one time.

Give up, go to your local food store/post office, run by a lovely Indian family who like above the store and go straight in, buy what you want and leave. No problem.
Left to the customers to not be idiots.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
you're not kidding...

At the end "That child shouldnt be here" NONE OF YOU SHOULD ******** BE THERE STEALING AND LOOTING.

Off with all their hands

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member