I promise, its defo a new funny photo or meme. Honest

NRszjWO.jpg

Now...... I know money is tight, and firms are hurting due to reduced sales.
But. You know.... Given how LARGE Iceland is, and that they have been open all thru this crisis, I feel as a nationwide food retailer, they could do just a tiny bit better with their public health and distancing instructions outside there store, than an A4 sheet with black marker pen stuck onto a sign with a few yellow half price stickers.

Am I expecting too much?

(I took this photo about 45 mins ago)

4f538bd111455c926fd2ec5042cb6e55.jpg

But. You know.... Given how LARGE Iceland is, and that they have been open all thru this crisis, I feel as a nationwide food retailer, they could do just a tiny bit better with their public health and distancing instructions outside there store, than an A4 sheet with black marker pen stuck onto a sign with a few yellow half price stickers.

Am I expecting too much?

Is it really on the wonk like that?

Is it really on the wonk like that?

Yup, a market pen sigh, snickered onto a stand for something else, just stuck out the front. My phone was straight.
It does the job, but for a multi million national company it's a bit pee poor IMHO

Yup, a market pen sigh, snickered onto a stand for something else, just stuck out the front. My phone was straight.
It does the job, but for a multi million national company it's a bit pee poor IMHO

Nice to see no greengrocer's apostrophes on the Slimming World sign though.

Am I expecting too much?

So... how does this work first thing in the morning?:rolleyes:

What I find annoying, and I'm sure everyone else does is the total lack of consistency when it comes to retailers.

Go to a large chain and act like you have the plague. Making you wait, only so many in the store at one time.

Give up, go to your local food store/post office, run by a lovely Indian family who like above the store and go straight in, buy what you want and leave. No problem.
Left to the customers to not be idiots.

too much?

1591131524434.png

Yes.

should be me..!

I'm off work this week, so every night is a friday.. :D

supposed to be in Italy now.. :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom