FUT TEAMS WTF!

hamd01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Im sure this has been asked before....but I cant find a decent answer to be honest, and I just cant get my head around it;

So.....how do people manage to afford to buy people like Messi, Ronaldo, Bale etc etc, when the cost is so high.

to give an example....look at Messi. Cheapest possible price is around 600,000 coins.

On average (after coin boosts are used up) you earn around 500 coins per match. Obviously you also have to spend coins on contracts and injury cards.

To make 600,000 you would have to play around 1,200 matches....which is around 400 hours of game time. Taking into account buying contracts and injury cards, thats at least 800 hours of game time.....which is hard core by anyones standard.

Im constantly coming against teams with 4 or 5 of these standard cards in it....Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Shearer, etc etc....teams that would cost £3million + No way can someone have packed them, or played enough games to earn them.

So whats the deal?

its worse when your in league 8 and only just beginning FUT and come up against teams like those, no way on earth should these high rated teams be in lower leagues, ok some are shit at playing the game and also have these teams which is even worse as they only need to hit the target to score............

Yeah your right........Ive hit guys in DIV 7 and 8 with 2m+ teams....they cant play the game, but are dangerous because a 94 striker against a 78 keeper is unpredictable.

You can buy coins (unofficially) which some might do at the start to get them going.

Then it's a combination of trading well, which I have done pretty OK with albeit on a small budget, buy low, sell...a little bit higher.

And pack luck I guess. I got Bale right at the start, and haven't got a decent rare gold since. I could have sold him at the time for 600k then made more trading with bigger players but kept him to play with otherwise my team would be rubbish.

There was a guy I saw on twitter, been mentioned in the other thread before, Golden Bear I think, he's got over 17m coins :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom