Fyne subwoofers

DocHollywood

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, am currently using a BK Monolith that I have used from new since 2005 and its been great
I have upgraded most of my system and the sub is next, I was originally looking at SVS, possibly the SB3000 due to its size but then saw the Fyne F3-12 which has very similar specs(possibly drops between the sb2000 and 3000) but less than half the price
Has anyone any experience with Fyne subs.. I am aware they are quite new!thanks

Would be downgrade from Monolith! 599£, new brand no idea who has designed these. 2year amp warranty (SVS, Arendal, PSA has 5years). " Low Frequency Response (-6dB typical in room) 28Hz ".
Not really true HT sub... :confused: It has bass boost function. :laugh:

Arendal Sub1 offers better sound (bass) quality when compared to Monolith. But sealed cabinet same as SVS, so you don`t get similar low bass rumble as with Mono. But otherwise you could like it more. Sub1 should be priced similar to SB2000 with free shipping (?), but check the dimensions! Very popular option with forum members!
Arendal Sound 1723 Subwoofer 1

SB3000 should be great for the size & looks, some guys in US have compared it to SB2000 and this has been good step up! Not yet any trusted reviews with measurements, but hopefully soon. Higher excursion driver than in 2000 series with beefier phone app controlled amp and improved sound quality.

But if we forget aestetics PSA S1510 will be hard to beat for the price! It`s small too! :) Availability is question mark atm, so you need to contact Ricky if intrested!
https://www.powersoundaudio.eu/product-page/power-sound-audio-s1510-single-15-sealed-subwoofer

Decision made, will stay away from the Fyne!
Will check out the two recommendations thank you!

I know this an old thread, but I have the Fyne F3-12 this thing real has strong bass, you can feel it in your chest and the volume is only turned up half-way!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom