Game of thrones complete blu ray box-set 1-8

Samson1865

Established Member
Reaction score
This boxset is currently listed at £120 to pre-order from basically everywhere. My question is how quickly do you usually see price drops on TV series such as this after it's been released. Thank you

This boxset is currently listed at £120 to pre-order from basically everywhere. My question is how quickly do you usually see price drops on TV series such as this after it's been released. Thank you

looking back at the likes of x-files, Friends set and twin peaks etc not too long (3 months or so). That’s a crazy price considering you can get 1-7 for a fraction.
Depends how quickly you want it or more importantly how quickly your likely to watch it all ?
or of course how much disposable income you have.

That's what I thought of about the price. Warner brother are doing it with 10% off for 1st time customers and a free monopoly game of thrones so it's about £106. I will end up watching it quickly because I only watched the first 3 series because I like it that much but I got fed up of waiting for the next series so I decided to just wait for it all to finish. I have also notice that they have put the price of the boxset 1-7 back up to £70 - £79 at alot of places as well now. Thank you for your advice. I might get it or I might wait. I will wait to see how much Christmas shopping sets me back first and then decide

can you buy the complete series on digital download don't wont to buy blue ray then rip to plex take to much time nor do I want to pay £150 ish

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom