Games with Gold

I downloaded Inside due to the comments here, I had never heard of it before today.

I downloaded Inside due to the comments here, I had never heard of it before today.

From the Devs who made Limbo. That's great too if you've never played it.

Finished Inside yesterday..... Strange game. Brilliant design and puzzles etc just very odd with an abrupt end. Enjoyed it though.

Inside what a load of rubbish go left annoying puzzle, go left annoying puzzle no story or ending pointless

what people see in this type of game i dont know

Inside what a load of rubbish go left annoying puzzle, go left annoying puzzle no story or ending pointless

what people see in this type of game i dont know

It would've been better had you gone right....;)

These go right :D and do a puzzle games arnt my cup of tea and i didnt even think it was a particularly good one it had almost zero story

Stupid question but how do I go about redeeming Gears 4 if you have Gamepass? because when I tried to redeem the game it acts like I already own it and only presents the Install option but I want the game linked to my account so when Gamepass expires Gears will still be playable.

I had the same issue.

If you use the smartglass app, there's seems to be an additional option besides the install/play on Xbox one, can't remember what it was called but it was the bottom on of the three and it took me to the purchase screen, where I could "buy" it, so presumably I'll now have access to it once my Gamepass ends.

You can do it from Xbox also. From the gwg games available you click into them if you already have it installed via gp or gamesharing etc it goes to the play/install icon by default. There's now also on the right side lower down a "get" option which is what you need.

They never used to have it and I had issues getting free games on my daughter's account when signed in on my console. I share with my son and have seperate gold for her, but if a free game came up one month worth having I couldn't get it when signed into her account if it was already installed on my machine as it just defaulted to the play option. I had to resort to uninstalling games to get them on her account and reinstall, it was stupid. This has changed relatively recently to now have the extra get option so assume that's the workaround.

Forza 6 is added tomorrow, the entire DLC is available for just £3.99 instead of £79.99 on the store page. This isn't available on the PC it's only for the XBOX. Only 4 days left to grab it.

Forza 6 is actually available to get now on the store.

Im having the same problem with gears of war 4 the only options i get it install, buy as gift, wish list or redeem code.

How many more Earth Defence games are there?
And I’m pretty sure Tekken was given away before.

yes tekken tag team tournament 2 on the 360 was been given away free before the release of tekken 7

What's the difference between this and Xbox Game pass?

Game Pass gives you access to a library of games that you can download whenever you like and play for as long as you have an active subscription.

Games on Gold are free titles that change every month and are playable only as long as you have a Gold subscription.

Tekan was definitely given away before at some point as I already had it in my ready to install, and it's not a game I'd actually buy.
I think it was an E3 give-away the other year.

And We Were Here not only doesn't show as a link on Major Nelsons site, but as far as the Xbox site, it doesn't seem to exist.

And I’ve only just realised it’s only the 13th...

Octobers games with gold

Xbox One
  • Tembo the Badass Elephant (October 1-31)
  • Friday the 13th: The Game (October 16-November 15)
Xbox 360 (compatible with Xbox One)
  • Disney Bolt (October 1-15)
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge (October 16-31)

rubbish

Game Pass gives you access to a library of games that you can download whenever you like and play for as long as you have an active subscription.

Games on Gold are free titles that change every month and are playable only as long as you have a Gold subscription.

It should be noted that once you have claimed the free games on gold even if you drop back to standard free subscription you can still play the games they are yours forever.
Even if you delete them from the hard drive you can download them again at a later date.

Obviously on standard free subscription the online features will no longer be available.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom